Mace Windu Zeta ?

Poppa_Smurf
23 posts Member
edited October 2017
I think he needs a Zeta, the only purple Lightsaber jedi needs some fixings.

Replies

• Mihai29
    592 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    yeah i agree with you ...but first tell CG to boost zeta drops
    doesnt help us another zeta toon
  • Options
    I think he needs a Zeta, the only purple Lightsaber jedi needs some fixings.

Revan had a purple lightsaber.
    Gentle reminder to add Revan to the game <3
  • Options
    Mihai29 wrote: »
    Preach on my good man

• Options

Disagree - Zetas are game changers and should be as rare as they currently are.

I’m also a strong advocate for there being more Zeta abilities too because it gives you options for your farming paths and helps make irrelevant toons viable again.

The “who to Zeta” question shouldn’t have a stock answer, which it certainly did 3 months ago but is now becoming less so the more Zeta options we have, and the more game modes keep being introduced.
  • Lebronaims
    287 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Disagree - Zetas are game changers and should be as rare as they currently are.

I’m also a strong advocate for there being more Zeta abilities too because it gives you options for your farming paths and helps make irrelevant toons viable again.

The “who to Zeta” question shouldn’t have a stock answer, which it certainly did 3 months ago but is now becoming less so the more Zeta options we have, and the more game modes keep being introduced.

Disagree not all zeta are game changers , in fact most are almost useless. so either zetas need to drop more or the terrible ones need to cost less. Also when you 3x the amount of characters with zetas its pretty obvious to increase the drop . You work for EA or something?

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    Way underpowered, I think he needs a full rework
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner