Calling all recruiters as well as players!

Salacious_Crumb99
66 posts Member
edited October 2017
Sick of recruiting into a stagnant guild? Well - in which case I am glad you clicked the post. I'll do it for you! There is a catch however..

Join our guild! Then I will recruit for you - or if you like it we can recruit together. Its a new Alliance that is doing really well 35 star TB etc 80+m GP but we are different to other guilds in that we feel the social side is so important at keeping things fresh. We don't want people getting bored like so many seem to be with the monotony of TB at the moment which can become a bit of a chore. We do things in a different way by making it social first and find the competitive side comes naturally - as we all want to improve, deliver and do well for each other. If you aren't a team player - bye bye.

UK based but the way things work we have guys from all over the world and frankly they stay despite time differences because of how active, amusing and sometimes disturbing the discord channels are.

Message me on SalaciousCrumb#2300 on discord for some more info and to see for yourself.