Wouldn't that be kewl...

Loose_Lee
2733 posts Member
edited October 2017
Okay so first off...

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/138351/character-strategy-mother-talzin/p1

It is specifically stated there will be no 6-7* mods this year, or in prior posts that grevious rework won't happen in this month either...

So.... Wouldn't that be kewl if to kick off the new year 6 and 7 star mods were released and require a 6 or 7 star grevious to unlock?

I'm just spitballing here but most whales have grevious at 7* just because, and diehard vets do to because grevious is kewl... given how hard it was to 7* grevious it would be a awesome way to start new year and make new mods attainable, yet hard to get...

A single character event would be neat too...
Reworked grevious vs. ____...

Thoughts, comments?

Replies

• Options
    No.
    No.
    No.
  • dad2my3
    1561 posts Member
    Options
    I don’t believe that my 7* Grievous cost me anything but time. If he’s a requirement, it’s a benefit to veteran players, whether they spend money or not.
  • Options
    Um... no. That's worse than panic farming for CLS. People often don't consider the non-whale perspective, and need to remember that nothing (especially new, detrimental game mechanics) should be limited to one single character. And for the record, I did unlock CLS, and do have general grievous at 7*.
  • Options
    End game content should require end game character...
    Im not married to the idea i put out there... but requiring a single 6 or 7 star grevious is not alienating anyone... he has been in the shard shop since its inception, and making it grevious vs. Whatever would definitely be challenging with his current kit.

Plus limiting the number of successful completions and times available (like 7* ships) would be totaly fair.

Of coarse i have no problem with them also offering a 6/7 star mod pack too... just make a limited number of purchases.

Anyway... point of thread is cultivate ideas... if you have some lay em out for us... i put forth one i think is okay... lets see some more instead of comments saying no no no no and no solutions
  • Options
    They could also do what they're already doing? Make the 6 and 7 star mods in the mod challenges? Except make them require 6 and 7 star toons? And make them require more energy, and make them more difficult instead of limiting the attempts? And have a new mod type that requires separatists, and therefor general grievous, who is a separatist? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Plus, the whole idea of grievous being required is kinda dumb, cuz people have literally no reason to ever have farmed him. He's not getting reworked any time soon, he's not good in any squad except droids (which aren't doing to hot right not), and he's not a high priority in fleet shipments when most are farming zetas or more useful shards.
  • scuba
    14049 posts Member
    Options
    Grevious as end game content.... Sorry that is funny.
    Grevious was released to stimulate spending on chromiums when they dried up because the spenders had everything 7* and nothing new was added.
  • Options
    I would rather see people get 7 star Grevious for 7 star Grevious
  • Options
    Not keen on return of 6* and 7* mods unless they either drasticly increase credit payouts across the board or drasticly reduce the cost of upgrading mods. Both of wich would be highly unlikly to happen.