Mod quality post anniversary

Gjgfthbjgfbjvzsgbjuh
42 posts Member
edited October 2017
Is it just me, or have mods become total chit ever since they had their one year anniversary when they gave double drops?

Seriously, 90% of the time I get a gray mod.
When I do get a blue or green it doesn't have speed on it. Just adds some low percentage to a chit stat like tenacity.
Purple mods? Hah! I remember getting a message when you completed tier 3 for 3 different mod challenges that said, "You will now have a better chance of getting rare mods." But that's a gd lie.

Speed is what wins. I see videos of people who have been playing since launch with mods that have 10+ speed as the fourth gd stat! How am I supposed to be competitive with mods that have 4 or 5 speed on them?

They must have nerfed the hell outa mod quality and drop rates.
Thoughts?

Replies

• Options
    Gotta drop 2500 crystals in mod shop for the god mods... >.>
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to better sub forum.
  • Options
    And what sub forum would that be?
  • Options
    The graveyard
  • Options
    lol I was going to say the basement but graveyard made me laugh
  • Options
    Recently made an account for this forum. What's up with mcmole? Is this person banned? I found his video respectful and had many good points.
  • Options
    lol I guess CG doesn't like criticism. Just give them your money and keep quiet. Yeah I agree with everything McMOle said and then some.
  • Options
    Anyway, in response to your original post. I've collected well over 2000 mods. I always sell the grey ones. In all of those mods I have only received 26 arrow mods with speed as primary LOL
  • Gjgfthbjgfbjvzsgbjuh
    42 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Wait, you moved my thread to gear and ui?! Wtk?! I don't even see that sub forum listed any where!
    Post edited by Kyno on
  • Options
    Maybe the sub forum is that the 2 of us are the only ones that can read it. Hello? Is anyone else out there?
  • Options
    Yes i am reading, actually i came here hoping for some info on mod 7* so let's say i was lost. I confirm not many people will come in this part of the forum (i did not even know it existed)..
    Regarding mods, my main concern is also, so i usually upgrade until lvl9 to check if there is speed in the first 3 secondaries depending on types:
    - for non gray types, i will almost always upgrade
    - for gray types, only if the type & primary stats really interest me
    I fully upgrade gold mods too even if i know the chance to get decent speed is abysimal.