Territory Battle - stuck in a battle

You need to rethink the battle squad setups that you push into the side battles. I’m currently stuck in a battle between my Chirrut and 4 storm troopers because 3 are “commanders” and just keep healing whenever one of them is down to yellow. I’ve managed a couple times to get one to red, but BOOM, heal!!!! This is ridiculous! Apparently my Chirrut doesn’t do enough damage to wipe one out, but they can heal to almost full every f'n time!!! Get your **** together and stop putting up squads that stick you in a loop. How the effff can you possibly 5ink having 3 snow trooper commanders is a valid squad against the likes of 5* characters that could possibly get to that battle??? I’m not sure who is in charge of deciding the squads within the battles (TB, GW, etc), but they are slowly driving more and more players away from the game with these stupid setups. This is not the first time I’ve been stuck in a battle because of healing stormtroopers either, but it's definitely causing me concern over what the future holds for the updates you put forth.