So can we not post to the general discussion issues with the game?

Tired posting an issue I had in TB of the same thing that happened last week. But was deleted. I don't understand why.

Replies

• Options
    Tried not tired
  • Options
    It wasn’t deleted, it was moved. Go explore outside your comfort zone and find it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    NicWester wrote: »
    It wasn’t deleted, it was moved. Go explore outside your comfort zone and find it.

No it was deleted. I looked at all my posts. It's not listed.
  • Options
    Didn't break forum rules, so I tried bugs and issues. Just if it's a bigger issue again like last week's, just thought I would get more response if it was something more than just me
  • Options
    MAndrewMX wrote: »
    Didn't break forum rules, so I tried bugs and issues. Just if it's a bigger issue again like last week's, just thought I would get more response if it was something more than just me

It may have been consolidated with another thread with the same bug.
  • crzydroid
    7317 posts Moderator
    Options
    Yeah, a lot of posts on TB bugs, so maybe was merged.
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

My threads have been merged in the past. I think the mods message you if they merge your thread with another, but at the same time I'm not sure...I think it still shows up in my discussions though. Not sure why you can't find it/weren't notified it was moved, but I doubt a bug feedback would be deleted. Maybe they thought it was about the bug they already fixed? Idk.
    Ally code: 357613281
    swgoh.gg: https://swgoh.gg/u/lordterminus/
  • Options
    crzydroid wrote: »

My threads have been merged in the past. I think the mods message you if they merge your thread with another, but at the same time I'm not sure...I think it still shows up in my discussions though. Not sure why you can't find it/weren't notified it was moved, but I doubt a bug feedback would be deleted. Maybe they thought it was about the bug they already fixed? Idk.
    I've never gotten a message when a thread of mine was merged. That said, each mod is different so it's possible one of them does it.
    Ceterum censeo Patientia esse meliat.
  • Options
    It might just be a bug? They cant get the guild ticket counter to work or fix the ingame chat. Why you think the forum would be much better ;)
  • Winstar
    2429 posts Member
    Options
    Mace-Windu-This-Partys-Over-Samuel-L-Jackson.gif