Saddest Star Wars Death?

Prev1
The_Light_Sider
208 posts Member
edited October 2017
Which death scene did you find most emotional?

Saddest Star Wars Death? 107 votes

Anakin Skywalker/ Darth Vader
8%
kalidorRadonisTmanExarTheKunshipmasterHawkeyePierce_4077CooncoonHershBathens74ForeverWest76 9 votes
Obi-Wan Kenobi
4%
IdraRageDatBoiKevern_ZaksorDingoAteMyBabyTommo11 5 votes
Yoda
2%
PiffGuruTheNamelessRoninFierceRevan 3 votes
Padme Amidala
1%
AnsroffTastyHamSolo 2 votes
Mace Windu
0%
ColemanTrebor 1 vote
Darth Maul
3%
NikeNoodleAdmiral_Wh1skersMandoloresbMrThamer87 4 votes
Satine Kryz
10%
JarDorKSotheSupercatfuhgawzLossbergshadowmasterlinkEvgeniKesselTorin_WoodleThe_Light_SiderVartexSherwoodScott 11 votes
Jyn Erso
8%
Dal_ZubaJC_the_ForceLeonardoZabakJavikCrazylazyguyBigbearxbaDigitalLime2LukeSkyrunner 9 votes
Han Solo
30%
CaptSeaWalkerSaralebDarth_cowboyAycee1Lovey948photonosGreenGoblin96dakstrakerDingoFnBabycbk107kevsmartElleMadaraRoken_FettGifafiEnderGamer87murphsithReb_JaxraR2istheheroWorst_Idea_EverSarith2017 33 votes
Other
28%
Sticare_Courts_0073BoraZombie961Stevesaint74IrrlichtNightloresEventineElessedilacgCaptainRexEgosumlegioGebuttersnapsIsaacSalamariSolariJediNightfallsCurseVakarianGeldar82Entreric1ever_punJ7LukeSytheKronos7 30 votes

Replies

• Options
    Darth Maul
    Maul but only in the rebels series not in the phantom menace
  • Options
    Other
    Jabba by leia, that was just tear breaking...
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    When I first watched the phantom Menance I never thought I would have sympathy for t Qui gon”s (my favorite Jedi) killer. Later on when I watched clone wars I hoped that Maul would die somehow. But when I saw Maul die in Rebels, I shed a tear or two for him.
  • Irrlicht
    471 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Other
    I was torn apart between Satine and that youngling from Ep.III killed by Anakin. It was both the fall of Anakin and the sad death of a child (children even). So I voted "other".
  • Options
    Wait Han dies? NOOOOOOO!
  • Options
    Jyn Erso
    weldon08 wrote: »
    Wait Han dies? NOOOOOOO!

For as long as SWGOH exist Han will live in many forms... I voted Jyn, yeah I knew they all had to die at some point, but the director and writer did a great job portraying them as these significant characters that gave the ultimate sacrifice.
  • Options
    Other
    Fives, easily.

Or Maul, but only because his death was handled so poorly from a plot and characterization standpoint.
  • Options
    Not when he actually dies, but when Obi-Wan cuts him up pretty good.

Obi-Wan%252376.gif
  • Options
    Other
    Grievous. Not in the traditional way, the legends to canon transition
  • Options
    Other
    I don't know about sad, but the most disturbing death to me was Jango Fett. First of all, we'd never really seen anyone get decapitated so casually like that in Star Wars. That's a pretty violent way to go! Not to mention the guy was done in right in front of his "son" who was then shown holding his "father's" helmet.

Seeing your dad get violently killed by a member of the Jedi (known for their devotion to peace and...not cutting dude's heads off) has to tragically skew your world view. Little wonder Boba Fett became who he did.
  • Options
    Other
    Hands down K-2SO.
  • Options
    Satine Kryz
    I always viewed Satine as Padme's older and wiser counterpart, she was Obi Wan's iteration of Padme in the aspect of she was his forbidden love interest, and she quickly became one of my favorite characters, both due to her neutrality in the war and dedication to her people.
  • Options
    Other
    Owen and Beru. Who in the world is Satine?
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Obi-Wan Kenobi
    The best scene of The Clone Wars is Maul killing the woman Obi Wan loves (Satine) in front of his eyes because he won’t join the dark side. It has more emotion and thematic significance than the whole PT combined.
  • Options
    Other
    I was thinking Jango Fett, but then I saw someone else's post and agree - K-2SO.
  • Options
    Other
    DatBoi wrote: »
    The best scene of The Clone Wars is Maul killing the woman Obi Wan loves (Satine) in front of his eyes because he won’t join the dark side. It has more emotion and thematic significance than the whole PT combined.

Oh right, I remember that.
  • Options
    Other
    Fives, easily.

Or Maul, but only because his death was handled so poorly from a plot and characterization standpoint.

Oh man, Five's was heartbreaking.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Other
    For me it's actually Ki Adi Mundi. The whole Order 66 scene makes me tear up (only movie that's ever made me cry). I think it's because you can see the confusion and betrayal in his eyes before his troopers gun him down.
    tumblr_mmwgg4r9qy1so03ieo9_400.gif
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Mace Windu
    Nightlores wrote: »
    Jabba by leia, that was just tear breaking...

+IV
  • Options
    Mace Windu
    CaptainRex wrote: »
    For me it's actually Ki Adi Mundi. The whole Order 66 scene makes me tear up (only movie that's ever made me cry). I think it's because you can see the confusion and betrayal in his eyes before his troopers gun him down.

Exactly, Plo Koon and Ki-Adi Mundi. Btw where is Ki-Adi Mundi in SWGOH?
  • Options
    Yoda
    Alderaan
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • DatBoi
    3615 posts Member
    Options
    Obi-Wan Kenobi

I remember chuckling when i first saw that because i had no idea who those people were, why i should care, and the whole scene made no sense.
  • Wil
    140 posts Member
    Options
    Han Solo
    Han Solo and it's not even close.
  • Options
    Other
    J7Luke wrote: »
    Hands down K-2SO.

+1
  • Options
    Definitely Vader...Dies to protect his son from the same evil that corrupted him!
  • Options
    Han Solo
    MrThamer87 wrote: »
    Maul but only in the rebels series not in the phantom menace

This.
    CLONE HELMETS!! Now let's get Sabine her epic helmet.
  • Bora
    440 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Other
    But.. But.. No love for papa palpsy? I miss his cheerful laugh!!
    And the rancor?? Another forgotten tragedy.
    Res non verba
  • ExarTheKun
    2668 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    @CG_Kozispoon Need a professional opinion.

latest?cb=20150714210111
  • Options
    Darth Maul
    Fives, easily.

The Clone Wars was the only thing that made me cry, so far. I was spoiled for the force awakens so I knew what to expedt
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Fives, easily.

I was going to vote, but then I saw this post. :<
    My clone bias may be showing here, but totally agree. I didn't think that scene would hit me as hard as it did, but the fact he knew what was coming and was quickly silenced by his own men. Tragic.
    giphy.webp

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines