The drop rate of those /50 equipments` parts is incredibly low.

Alexnomnom
16 posts Member
edited February 2016
I`ve use 129 energy to play lightside 7-E for the purple parts. And I usually find that I couldn`t get 1 single piece of it with a full bar of energy. those parts` drop rate are too low, and I need 50 of it to create one equipment for 1 character. That`s crazy! Adjust the rate plz!

Replies

• Options
    I generally get 0-2 drops per recharge. its a slooooow grind. im at 50/55 now. hope to finish today. then i start again with ig86.
  • Options
    Really? I've never tried to grind this gear, but if the drop rate is even worse than the purple 20/20 gear than I might just quit this game at that point. Getting the 20s for multiple gear for many heroes is painful enough.
  • Options
    I make it a rule to never grind for gear. The drops on gear are not worth the money and effort. I'll only farm for gear when I'm under 5 pieces away and only when I have extra energy. I never pay to farm, that's the secret to success....
  • Options
    I've never bothered with those 50 insanities. I prefer to invest the energy to my secondary teams.
  • Options
    I make it a rule to never grind for gear. The drops on gear are not worth the money and effort. I'll only farm for gear when I'm under 5 pieces away and only when I have extra energy. I never pay to farm, that's the secret to success....

well then you will never get your geo soldier to gear 9 before the nerf hits will you? ;)
  • Options
    Its pretty ridiculous even for purple gear. When you have 3-4 characters who all eventually will need the same gear you will eventually need around 80 purples of just one item, and today i got 3 from a 26 grind run using Sims. Way too low to be enjoyable
  • Options
    Well, after months of grinding with low drop rates in the higher level heroes, you may see a lot of people quit this game for something a little more satisfying. EA/CG might learn their lesson but only when it's too late. Then again with whales spending $1000 in just a couple months time maybe the devs really know what they're doing. haha
  • Options
    Robobob wrote: »
    Well, after months of grinding with low drop rates in the higher level heroes, you may see a lot of people quit this game for something a little more satisfying. EA/CG might learn their lesson but only when it's too late. Then again with whales spending $1000 in just a couple months time maybe the devs really know what they're doing. haha

Love it when ppl get buthurt.... yes, let the hate flow through you
  • Options
    Ranivoos wrote: »
    Robobob wrote: »

Love it when ppl get buthurt.... yes, let the hate flow through you

My "but" does not hurt at all. If you want to spend $1000 on a buggy grind fest then that's your prerogative to waste your money. I'd rather spend that money on a flat screen or a nice vacation. But you just keep hanging out in your basement pressing tiny buttons on your smart phone, champ. You're living the American dream.
  • Options
    Increase currency or make a new currency and just allow us to purchase them. The RNG is very frustrating at times. Can go 10/300 or 3/300