Which Toon Did You Forget Existed?

This has been done before, but not in a while.

I thought it would be fun to do it again because mine is Sun Fac...I have him G10 and even though I use his ship, I forgot he existed. He hasn't been useful in a loooong time.

Replies

• Options
    He's not even an old character, but for me it's Imperial Super Commando. Since his release I have not seen anything said about him or done for him. No line-ups with him, no one talks about anything he'd be good for...

Maybe this happened and I missed it, but to me he was the most underwhelming release we've seen in awhile. At least Gar Saxon has a ship to remind me he exists.
  • Options
    He's not even an old character, but for me it's Imperial Super Commando. Since his release I have not seen anything said about him or done for him. No line-ups with him, no one talks about anything he'd be good for...

Maybe this happened and I missed it, but to me he was the most underwhelming release we've seen in awhile. At least Gar Saxon has a ship to remind me he exists.

Don't they share that ship?

I don't even remember because ISC is so unknown.
  • Peer
    299 posts Member
    Options
    Clones in general. I farmed them to 7* because I wanted to use them in P4 of hAAT. But then came Thrawn and CLS and BB8 and Chimera and Territory Battles and Phoenix needed attention and ... I completely forgot about my clones.
  • Options

Don't they share that ship?

I don't even remember because ISC is so unknown.

I think they might... Who knows?
  • Neo2551
    1824 posts Member
    Options
    Rey, Wiggs and Chaze.

The best DPS of the game for long periods just rendered useless because of ZHan, FAT and Leia and mostly because of GK: a DPS needs to give you the advantage on the opening/or survive long enough to punish your opponent to let them live.

GK basically made it impossible to have 5v4 on defense, whereas ZHan is better at DPS than Wiggs, Rey and Chirrut. Leia and FAT are true survivor and crazy killers (especially when they are paired).

Oh and I forgot about all DS DPS (except for DN, who is not really a DPS per se).
  • Options
    Kit Fisto
  • Nauros
    5429 posts Member
    Options
    Geonosian Spy. The assault battle reminded me that he is actually a playable character.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    daka, at one point she was in my arena team and very helpfull in GW. Can't remember the last time i used her.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Nightsisters. They're terrible, they're the most boring and lame arc in the CW series (except the droids lost in the desert stumbling upon a lost amnesiac clone), and I want less of them instead of more.

But here we are, getting more goth chicks in red bootie shorts.
  • Options
    Klocko wrote: »
    Nightsisters. They're terrible, they're the most boring and lame arc in the CW series (except the droids lost in the desert stumbling upon a lost amnesiac clone), and I want less of them instead of more.

Really? NS is the most boring arc? That is quite the unpopular opinion laddie.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Old Daka rocks. I am all for nightsisters. You just dont know how to use them.

Prehaps if you got them past gear 6 you would get it. Until then you never will.
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

I personally couldn't wait for the arc to be over. Partly because the chanting was cringey at best. I also hate Savage as a character and saw no need to bring back Maul. Only good thing was when Asaaj returned to them, but I like her as a character. Luce got killed before she did anything, so I don't know how they plan on deciding a kit. Is her basic/unique just going to be that she dies at the start of her turn?
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to better sub forum.
  • Options
    Remember all those jawas people farmed for the tank raid and then found they weren’t that useful
  • Sothe
    179 posts Member
    Options
    Cad Bane. I get reminded on occasion that I farmed him to the minimal stars for credit heist, then forget he exists until I accidentally see him in my roster.
  • Options
    Nute Gunray. Today's Assault event reminded me he was in the game.
  • Gawejn
    1107 posts Member
    Options
    Luminara, Qgj, Ashoka, Jedi Consular, Royal Guard, Rey, Chewbacca, all Ewoks, Zam, Greedo, Dengar, Talia..
  • Options

Nightsisters are boring, shallow, and should be legends material not mainstream starwars.
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    I was brainstorming squads for upcoming DS TB, trying to figure who to team up with Palpatine that wasn't already following Veers or Krennic, was about to give up when suddenly I noticed this g10 character all dressed in red ...

Royal Guard.
  • Options
    B2
  • Options
    I was brainstorming squads for upcoming DS TB, trying to figure who to team up with Palpatine that wasn't already following Veers or Krennic, was about to give up when suddenly I noticed this g10 character all dressed in red ...

Royal Guard.

Lol I have him at G10 too. He's basically worthless now. I haven't used him in ages.