Ground war is broken?

I have a resistance team Finn/Poe/r2d2/Rey/ewok elder 7 stars gear9 with best possible mods with speed.the droids synergy is ridiculous b1 droid can hit 3 times in a row without any leadership even if it's alone left in the battle.this sucks cause I understand if this was under hk47 leader to hit again cause of the turn meter but 3 times in a row every time I try is sick..that also does super battle droid he can do his skill and simple hit after that I can't understand what is going on..

Replies

• MBL_66
    2465 posts Member
    Options
    I don't understand what's going on either
  • Options
    If you zeta Finn it's quite easy
  • Options
    A team of zeta Finn, Poe and resistance trooper could probably win alone if geared well
  • Options
    Lol if you need a zeta or two for every event this means 3 zeta equipped every month,the funny think I got 3 zeta equip in a year..the problem is not the zeta the problem is I can't understand what is happening with turn meter.i used teebo a couple of times cause of the turn meter reduction and dispel and I see that when I do simple hit in hiding super battle droid goes for 0turn meter to 100%after the 100 turn meter reduction,can't understand really..
  • Options
    you should read b2's unique
  • Options
    Its not broken, it’s always been difficult. If you Zeta Finn you can do it at G8 without too much difficulty, even the hard tier with some friendly RNG.

Without zFinn you’ll need some highly geared toons if you’re mashing factions up.

It’s ok complaining about having to Zeta Finn but it’s hardly a waste is it?? Let’s be fair he should be one of the very first toons you Zeta because of the versatility of Resistance all over the game.

FYI this I think is the 4th time Ground war has come round for me and the first time I’ve completed both tiers....
  • Options
    BaCa49K wrote: »

You might think you talk to a child but you don't so think better before you speak..I was specific with what I said.super battle droid gets 100%turn meter if you hit another of his ally not hitting him when he is last teebo skill remove 30% for each of buff dispelled and 75%with basic hit in stealth.
  • Options
    nobody said everyone NEEDS a zeta for this event, with zeta it is ridiculous, without you have to work a little at least in wave 8...but it did this event several times before my finn had a zeta, it is possible so stop accusing the devs for building an unsolvable situation. if you don´t have zeta finn. try a combination out of resistance and ewoks...teebo lead, rey, some other. try and have fun
    The sound of a TIE Fighter engine was created by combining an elephant bellow and a car driving on wet pavement.
  • Options
    Kids don't understand that's ok I get it..I heard about zeta situation about accusing devs I guess I dont know what I am writing...
  • Klocko
    1017 posts Member
    Options

You might think you talk to a child but you don't so think better before you speak..I was specific with what I said.super battle droid gets 100%turn meter if you hit another of his ally not hitting him when he is last teebo skill remove 30% for each of buff dispelled and 75%with basic hit in stealth.

B2 gets 100% turn meter when you attack an ally. Or, he can. I don't remember if it's guaranteed. It's in the ability description (possibly his unique). It's not something new. It's why you don't need to mod yours for speed.
  • Options
    Very difficult following your arguments. Especially towards Teebo, who is not in your squad according to your first post. Moreover his abilities are not maxed, as you refer to 75% tm reduction. Therefore, using best mods is doubtful too.

I was able to beat bonus tier without zFinn, but it was hard and needed some tries. With ewoks at about 190 speed, Rey 230+, r2 260+
  • Options
    You are doing it wrong.
    Teebo lead. ( gear11) Ewok scout, ewok elder, and rey (gear 7) and r2d2. ( gear 8)

Was ablento finish both tiers with full squad alive at the end.

• Options
    I use zeta Finn and all but I can’t be the only one finding this mecanic a bit lame? If your enemy never gets a turn, what is the point of playing?
  • Options

no but u have clearly some washed memories
    it's not the case that b2 gets 100% tm right after teebo did hit him in stealth and reduced his tm
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    That’s no

Probably need to understand your English is very difficult to understand before you start hurling insults. After reading your posts several times and guessing as to the meaning, I agree with his response. You need to read B2's ability description which clearly states he has a chance to gain 100% TM whenever an ally is attacked.

• Options
    It's quite easy with zFinn.

Start battle with Poe and AOE Expose, then hit with expose inducing abilities (Finn, RT, Poe) or stun droids (R2). Keep droids dead or stunned as best you can to minimize assists and dispelling.

Prioritize hitting an exposed enemy over anything but stunning a B2.
    If you are close to finishing a round (1-2 toons left with below medium health), do not use Poes AOE Expose, so you'll have it ready for the next round.
    Remember to use RT's dispel on the droid when they get the ridiculous defense up buff in later rounds.

I did regular with:
    (L) G8 zFinn
    G10 R2 zeta on number crunch
    G8 Poe
    G8 RT
    G8 Rey

In the bonus round I failed first try with the same set up, and made it in the second try with:
    (L) G8 zFinn
    G10 R2 zeta on number crunch
    G8 Poe
    G8 RT
    G8 BB-8 (Only 5* and lvl 63, no mods, abilities only at lvl 3-ish).

I saved Illuminated destiny for the last round, but could have used it one more time along the way I guess.

Rey instead of BB-8 would also have been more than possible, as my offensive strategy was very faulty on my first try.

See my swgoh-profile for more levels, mods and abilities.

• Options
    Use BB8 spam stand aside then convert data until you have illuminated destiny lol
  • Options
    That’s no

Probably need to understand your English is very difficult to understand before you start hurling insults. After reading your posts several times and guessing as to the meaning, I agree with his response. You need to read B2's ability description which clearly states he has a chance to gain 100% TM whenever an ally is attacked.

Propably you didn't understand what I said..can't see the insults man...
  • Options
    How can I upload a screen or gif?
  • Options
    I 3*d hard tier last time with ewoks and res.... Now I can barley make it past the 4th wave :D
  • Options
    How can I upload a screen or gif?

Call ea help, have them approve the image; after that, put img in brackets twice. Second time but backslash before img. Put link to image in middle of four brackets. Hope for the best ,post comment
    Two Time Golden Poo Award Winner
  • Options
    B1 Battle Droids have a passive which grants them bonus attacks. En masse, they are quite threatening. B2 Super Battle Droids have a passive which grants them a chance to gain 100% Turn Meter when you attack their allies. This is likely what you are seeing. As others have suggested, a Resistance team led by Zeta'd Finn is quite strong in this event. When Paploo, Logray, and Wicket become generally available an Ewok team is also quite powerful in the event. Much of the challenge of this event is understanding the threats each enemy represents and accurately choosing targets. The added event power Stand Aside is added for that reason.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Options
    And I was going to complain about how worthless the rewards were for this event. Not even worth my time to auto them. I guess I will slink back into the bushes.
  • Options
    The B2, like a great many others, have OP speed in the assault battles. I modded R2 at almost 260 speed and I've noticed that they sometimes get another turn before he goes lol. Crazy. Would like to point out that this has nothing to do with the B2's unique. It's just an added challenge for these kind of events. Sometimes it's fun and other times they make u wanna rage.
    A zeta on Finn makes this easy for anyone that has trouble. Not a bad investment for the other areas of the game as well.