Darth Vader new unique

Hey folks,

Vader has been fading from power, which is a shame.
I think he deserves a new skill and here is an idea :

Power of the Dark Side (unique)
lvl 1 : Whenever a Damage over Time effect is applied, Darth Vader regains 1% Protection
lvl 7: Whenever a Damage over Time effect is applied, Darth Vader regains 7% Protection
lvl 8 (Zeta) : This effect also applies when a Damage over Time is triggered

too strong ? just fine ?
I choose the Red Pill.

Replies

• Bz183
    170 posts Member
    Options
    Tenacity up.
  • Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    Hey folks,

lvl 1 : Whenever a Damage over Time effect is applied, Darth Vader regains 1% Protection
    lvl 7: Whenever a Damage over Time effect is applied, Darth Vader regains 7% Protection

too strong ? just fine ?

I like that, +5
  • SolariJedi
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think it should be something more along the lines of whenever a Debuff is applied to an enemy he gains 20% TM. This would make up for his very low speed. Constantly taking TM away from enemies, and gaining it himself.

If it was a new unique, it could be 5-10% whenever HE applies a debuff levels 1-7, and the zeta would add another 10% and make it so anytime a debuff is applied it would trigger the gain.
  • Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    I think it should be something more along the lines of whenever a Debuff is applied to an enemy he gains 20% TM. This would make up for his very low speed. Constantly taking TM away from enemies, and gaining it himself.

He already gets that
  • SolariJedi
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Not on his own. You're thinking of Palpatine's leadership.
  • SolariJedi
    138 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    it's basically applying Palp's leadership on to him without having Palp as lead. Would create some serious issues, under a Palp lead, would possibly bring him back into the meta as well.

Would fall right in line with canon, as well. Apart from Palp he was still to be feared, but the two of them together, there was no hope.

Might also work better, if instead of the enemy being debuffed, it was himself, and then any ally.
  • ReVenGe_in_MiNd
    596 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    aerendhil wrote: »
    Hey folks,

too strong ? just fine ?

I like this better. You can speed vader up with mods anyway
  • Boooo
    106 posts Member
    Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    it's basically applying Palp's leadership on to him without having Palp as lead. Would create some serious issues, under a Palp lead, would possibly bring him back into the meta as well.

Would fall right in line with canon, as well. Apart from Palp he was still to be feared, but the two of them together, there was no hope.

Might also work better, if instead of the enemy being debuffed, it was himself, and then any ally.

This would also increase the use of a Palp lead on vader again - without actually having to re-work/upgrade palp at all.

Pretty cool.

But if you applied the palp lead on this - you would lose the nice zeta lead that best suits Vader as a leader so?

I do like the increase in protection though - that would be annoying as hec to face in PVP.