Mother Talzin?!

SithSithari
5 posts Member
edited October 2017
Ok, I heard we were getting Mother Talzin. Awesome! But does it HAVE to be that we need Separatists to unlock her? All my Seps suck! Only Dooku is the good one. Gear 10 etc. Please tell me we will have Sith or something that we can use instead? :(

Replies

• Options
    Are you a professional or semi professional jumper? Because that jump to a conclusion was just beautiful.
    I think you definitely could go pro!
    Good Luck!
  • Options
    Well, Talia being the login character this month is a good hint that we may need night sisters.

As always they'll wait until the last minute to tell us anything so people will buy outrageously overpriced packs so I'm getting them up to speed now.

• Options
    it has been said you needed the IG-88 / Dooku merge dance which was a rare event in which you got Maximilian from the Black Hole as special use to unlock Mother. The event was Back on April the first and heavily talked about by the Devs on the WOW forums. Failing that 7* Lobot, Ugnaught, Corruscant Underworld Police, Gamorrean Guard, and Starfox will be required.
  • SithSithari
    5 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Great. Either Separatist or Nightsisters are needed for Mother Talzin. HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO FARM BOTH?!?!?!?!?!
  • Options
    it has been said you needed the IG-88 / Dooku merge dance which was a rare event in which you got Maximilian from the Black Hole as special use to unlock Mother. The event was Back on April the first and heavily talked about by the Devs on the WOW forums. Failing that 7* Lobot, Ugnaught, Corruscant Underworld Police, Gamorrean Guard, and Starfox will be required.

For Realzz?? My Starfox is only 3* :(:(:(:(
    I am the Tard of Tards
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.