~~~Vader rework~~~

TJ0630402
62 posts Member
edited October 2017
Why?
•takes a year to a year and half to obtain
•acclaimed most powerful Sith Lord and former Jedi
•likely killed the most rebels and Jedis by his hands or saber.
•lastly, has been forgotten

I'm going to go a bit zeta crazy.

Basic ability: terrifying Swing
•50% to daze for 2 turns if ability blocked (double if Jedi or rebel)
•if jedi or rebel has 35% chance to attack again and has a chance to add stagger (chance is based on potency - enemy tenacity)
•+10% damage delt per debuff on target

Special ability 1: Force Crush
•if speed down is inflicted removes 50% turn meter
•(zeta) +1 dot +2 if crits -1 cooldown. +15% damage. If no dots applied cooldown is reset and this cannot be countered.

Special ability 2: Culling Blade
•+30% dmg base line.
•if target has 0 debuffs the cooldown is reset
•(zeta unlock at g12) for every 5 debuffs removed all other empire and sith allies cooldowns reduced by 1 except for Vader; 2 of the target dies. -1 cooldown. 20% crit chance

Leader ability: no change

Unique ability 1: (added & unlocked at gear 11 zeta 12) one with the darkness
•+20% crit dmg + 40 speed and +20% offense when a Jedi or rebels enemy die and half that for all other enemies (stacks until Vader dies). •+30% defense +50% dmg for one turn when ally dies
•(zeta unlock at g12) +5% crit dmg; +10 speed, +20% defense +50% dmg.

Unique ability 2: (added & unlocked at g11) The force is too strong
•when Vader takes dmg by a jedi or rebal he has a 75% chance to counter with his mind doing 0 dmg but staggers them for 1 turn and a 50% to stun for one turn. This ability cannot be evaded, dodged, or foresighted. Half that agaisnt all other enemies. For each jedi and rebel enemy +10% potency and when they do dmg to Vader he gains 3% protection
•(zeta unlock at g12) +25% counter; +25% stun Chance. +5% potency. +2% protection.

No rebel or jedi actually killed him. Luke came close but didn't. And since he became Lord Vader in a suit I don't think any jedi or rebel beat him in hand to hand combat.

My reasoning for this thread:
You got an OP CLS, OP glass cannon raid han, best tank in GK, and kick kitten r2 support - so why not some love to one of the most renown Sith Lords and empire commanders?

Especially when he really takes a lot of time to get and longer than any other character out there. He has been forgotten in the meta since zaul rework too and completely forgotten since CLS now that CLS and raid han can Solo rancor - besides, rancor is getting old and boring.

Thoughts?
Post edited by Sunnie1978 on

Replies

• Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    I think he just needs a unique to boost speed and power stats based on # of jedi and rebels present and unique ability called “deflect”. Deflect would give him to to have 50% chance to reduce physical attack damage to 0 and if it lands a 50% chance to counter and inflict stagger or stun and ablitly block. something like that. no one can hit that dude with blasters or what not.

he would still be succeptable to special damage,