Ghost of the imperialism - 1 people 71 mil tb*27

Jayman1984
26 posts Member
edited December 2017
Ghost of the imperialism:
We part of the ghost empire a large global network helping each other build together. We are a friendly and active group and we are here to have fun

Ghost of of the imperialism
We farm both HAAT and HPit on 10 am and 10 pm AEST. We rotate the raids every 12hrs.
Rules apply for the raids 24 wait for zero damage for both hpit and haat.
Currently developing guild to be stronger for TB we currently get 27* and have 71 mil gp
We are currently looking for 4 players to fill these spot

Ghost of the imperialism looking for player with:
Level 85 account
Active in both tickets min 500 min and tb
Minimum 1 million galactic power
Use line chat

Send pm or add me on line
jleung-_-
Generalbeers
Thecrashish
Rakk
SPQR

May the force be with you!
Post edited by Jayman1984 on

Replies

• Options
    Great guild we are like family
  • Options
    Moved here from a guild that was keen, low level and slowly rising but couldn’t see the point in having a separate out of game chat - invaluable especially in raids and TBs. My GP has gone up by a third in the almost two months I’ve been here, and have entered top 50 arena and top 20 ship arena. Good advice, or you can just do your thing, provided you are active. Look forward to stacks of guild credits and some fast leveling up. Somehow the whales stay ... the serenity is that good.
  • Options
    We have cookies
  • Options
    If any of your people would like to join a UK guild. 67 mil GP. On the cusp of 35 stars then we can likely accommodate you. Maybe we can form an alliance that would be beneficial for both parties?

Shall we have a chat?
  • Options
    What do you mean mean
    BoboFoot wrote: »
    If any of your people would like to join a UK guild. 67 mil GP. On the cusp of 35 stars then we can likely accommodate you. Maybe we can form an alliance that would be beneficial for both parties?

Shall we have a chat?

• Options
    We are almost full and we are already in an alliance.