New faction tag incomming

Bold prediction: Old republic Faction tag dropping after Episode 8 and Snoke is revealed to be Vitiae (butchered his name)

What does this mean for you? Start farming Old Republic toons.

Hk47
Gammorean Guard
Tuskens
Nihilus

Keep in mind this is a bold prediction, but also take note that i am batting 1000, after my prediction on the release of Thrawn's Capital ship and the ships used to unlock it months ago. Check my past posts for proof.

TL;DR: farm old republic toons for the new faction tag.
Dont say yall were not warned!

Replies

• Weaver9000
    202 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    A dev already commented on this: faction tags denote what the the character would classify themselves as. So Nihilus obviously wouldn't consider himself a part of the "old republic", he also wouldnt think of himself as "ancient sith". He is just "Sith" as far as he's concerned. Thus his tag is such.
  • Options
    Luniz wrote: »
    Random conspiracy theorist on forum does not constitute a warning

I agree. Also, there would be no point to start a new tag with only four toons in it.
    Where is my kitten General Grievous rework at!!??
  • Rojas
    336 posts Member
    Options
    sigh, what some people do for attention...
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    jejuzang wrote: »
    after my prediction on the release of Thrawn's Capital ship and the ships used to unlock it months ago. Check my past posts for proof.
    I remember that thread, haha. The main thing that stuck to me was that you said it was hinted while it really wasn't. I'm reasonably sure even ea/cg didn't know they were going to release the chimeara, let alone that unlocking the ship would require the phoenix ships. It was a plausible prediction though and it became true.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    what star wars universe are you in??? Gamorrean guards and Tuskens were introduced through the ORIGINAL movies, not the Old Republic!

If you're gonna come up with a theory, at least give credible evidence...
  • Anavel_Gato
    371 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    No?
  • Options
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    A dev already commented on this: faction tags denote what the the character would classify themselves as. So Nihilus obviously wouldn't consider himself a part of the "old republic", he also wouldnt think of himself as "ancient sith". He is just "Sith" as far as he's concerned. Thus his tag is such.

+1
  • Options

I agree. Also, there would be no point to start a new tag with only four toons in it.

Tusken...
  • Vampire_X
    1435 posts Moderator
    Options
    leef wrote: »
    after my prediction on the release of Thrawn's Capital ship and the ships used to unlock it months ago. Check my past posts for proof.
    I remember that thread, haha. The main thing that stuck to me was that you said it was hinted while it really wasn't. I'm reasonably sure even ea/cg didn't know they were going to release the chimeara, let alone that unlocking the ship would require the phoenix ships. It was a plausible prediction though and it became true.
    I’m calling Doc Brown, wonder if that delorian is missing again....
    Wicked Sith Queen with the Pink Saber
  • Options
    Bold prediction: Old republic Faction tag dropping after Episode 8 and Snoke is revealed to be Vitiae (butchered his name)

What does this mean for you? Start farming Old Republic toons.

Hk47
    Gammorean Guard
    Tuskens
    Nihilus

Keep in mind this is a bold prediction, but also take note that i am batting 1000, after my prediction on the release of Thrawn's Capital ship and the ships used to unlock it months ago. Check my past posts for proof.

TL;DR: farm old republic toons for the new faction tag.
    Dont say yall were not warned!

Gamorrean and Tuskens ARE NOT Old Republic dude
  • Options
    HK is the only one you could kinda consider "Old Republic". Also, if you're just talking about era, not faction then how did you forget the Sith Trooper and Sith Inquisitor?

Basically, I don't see this Old Republic or Old Sith Empire happening. They'd have to at least release some of the following first: Revan, Bastilla, T3, Carth (or just generic Old Republic Knight/Sage/Trooper) and Malak, Kreia, Sion (Or Sith Warrior/Imp Agent). So yeah, I don't see this happening.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Bao-Dur, Juhani, or Visas. I just think they'll get more milage out of new EP8 content so why bother with the old republic at this point?
  • Options
    May I dare to be so "bold" as to say this is likely the worst prediction ever?
  • Options
    TheRigVeda wrote: »
    HK is the only one you could kinda consider "Old Republic". Also, if you're just talking about era, not faction then how did you forget the Sith Trooper and Sith Inquisitor?

Basically, I don't see this Old Republic or Old Sith Empire happening. They'd have to at least release some of the following first: Revan, Bastilla, T3, Carth (or just generic Old Republic Knight/Sage/Trooper) and Malak, Kreia, Sion (Or Sith Warrior/Imp Agent). So yeah, I don't see this happening.

Don't get me wrong, I'd love to see Bao-Dur, Juhani, or Visas. I just think they'll get more milage out of new EP8 content so why bother with the old republic at this point?

Because EA wants to tie this back to thier MMO, SWTOR.
  • Options
    TheRigVeda wrote: »

Because EA wants to tie this back to thier MMO, SWTOR.

but yes i did forget to mention Sith Trooper and Asassain.
  • Options

Phoenix, Jawa, Tusken. Nuff said.
  • Options
    SolariJedi wrote: »
    what star wars universe are you in??? Gamorrean guards and Tuskens were introduced through the ORIGINAL movies, not the Old Republic!

If you're gonna come up with a theory, at least give credible evidence...

Yeah so did the movies take place before or after the Old republic timeline wise? Ill wait.
  • Options
    AtlasMKx wrote: »
    May I dare to be so "bold" as to say this is likely the worst prediction ever?

You Can but that's all i heard last time until Thrawns Capital Ship was revealed. Don't farm them if you want but i know im going to.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options

nuff said? lmao
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • TheChampionBum
    340 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Phoenix has 5. Jawas have 5. Tuskens have 4 but to my knowledge they have been in the game since launch. My point was that CG wouldn't bother making a NEW tag for four toons. Nuff said.
  • Options

Phoenix has 5. Jawas have 5. Tuskens have 4 but to my knowledge they have been in the game since launch. My point was that CG wouldn't bother making a NEW tag for four toons. Nuff said.

Of couse not for 4 toons but i count 11 currently in game...
  • Haruk
    108 posts Member
    Options
    Phoenix has 6 toons:

Hera, Zeb, Sabine, Chopper, Ezra, Kanan.
  • Options

6, 5 and dont care

Attention wh ore thread

• Options
    More Kotor toons would be great for sure.
  • Options

Of couse not for 4 toons but i count 11 currently in game...

Please list these 11 toons you speak of.
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    I sure wish the thread title would be changed.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    TVF wrote: »

Because he spelt incoming wrong?
  • TVF
    36606 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Yes, but also because the title is nothing but speculation presented as truth and therefore is very misleading.
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Yes, but also because the title is nothing but speculation presented as truth and therefore is very misleading.

Some predictions are based on things called common sense, like my last one. Granted however, it hinges soley on the hope that my prediction on Snoke is right. Why wouldnt it be? Prime oppurunity for EA to tie this back into thier MMO.

11toons you say?
    Hk
    Tuskens (3)
    Sith trooper
    Sith asassain
    Gammorean Guardian
    Nihilus
    Jedi guardian
    Clone tropper
    Jawas
  • Options
    They need to add KOTOR into the game! WHEN they do, there will be new tags.