Terrible Customer Service

Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the level or terrible service that I am currently experiencing with these guys? I opened a case back in August and I still have had nothing resolved not even a check-in since they have passed my case off to their "Studio Experts"... that was August 26th. And with this came an explanation not to reply to that message or in anyway contact them about that case or it would pull my case out of the Que! So I have been waiting for 2 months now. Just ridiculous! In the meantime I have been able to ascertain what is wrong with my account... It appears I have somehow ended up with a Minors account instead of an Adults account, so I cannot interact with my guild members, or even change my name. EA support if your reading this... get your "stuff" together!

Replies

• Options
    RonR wrote: »
    Just wondering if anyone else has experienced the level or terrible service that I am currently experiencing with these guys? I opened a case back in August and I still have had nothing resolved not even a check-in since they have passed my case off to their "Studio Experts"... that was August 26th. And with this came an explanation not to reply to that message or in anyway contact them about that case or it would pull my case out of the Que! So I have been waiting for 2 months now. Just ridiculous! In the meantime I have been able to ascertain what is wrong with my account... It appears I have somehow ended up with a Minors account instead of an Adults account, so I cannot interact with my guild members, or even change my name. EA support if your reading this... get your "stuff" together!

Open a brand new case and repeat your issue. That way, you won't potentially mess up your que, but you can restart the conversation.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Hiya!
    Moving this to feedback (though there really isn't a place for it..?), but in future, if you wish to give feedback to EA Help, I'd encourage you to contact them directly.
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
This discussion has been closed.