Speed messed up

Doing today's arena battles I have experienced a strange attack order... My han solo attacked after my count dooku and BEFORE enemy's sid, geo and poe.

This happened in two different battles against characters that I know that are fully leveled and geared (this is not the first time I battle against them)

In my last battle against one of these teams speed went back to normal.

Replies

• LocoAl
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    Edit : deleted
  • Options
    Today I had the last fight in arena and enemy QGJ (137 speed) attacked before my Rey (143 speed) and enemy leader was Sid. It is definitely a bug.
  • Options
    Soul_Jah wrote: »
    Today I had the last fight in arena and enemy QGJ (137 speed) attacked before my Rey (143 speed) and enemy leader was Sid. It is definitely a bug.

Same here. I had an arena fight yesterday where the enemy STHan taunts BEFORE my Poe even with himself as the leader (i.e. no speedup from anyone).
  • Cyn
    76 posts Member
    Options
    Without a full roster and gear levels this could all be user error. In addition, Han Solo has a chance, however small, to remove turn meter from enemy opponents when taking damage before his taunt his activated.
  • LocoAl
    82 posts Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    @Cyn this was not the case, my han solo had his turn even before some of my own characters that i know that are faster than him :)