Admiral Ackbar Lead Ship

AA "Seize the Advantage" hardly ever takes off the target lock on target ship. I believe it is supposed to. With hardly anybody using him, especially with the blue man taking over lead ship role, I need all the help I can get. I use AA because most of my ships are light side, and he is one of my best toons. My Moff isn't that strong, and I don't have the blue man. If someone is reading this Please Fix.

Replies

• TVF
    36606 posts Member
    Options
    Are you facing teams with Vader? His target lock can't be cleansed.

(Technically it can but it's immediately reapplied so it's basically the same thing...I think)
    I need a new message here. https://discord.gg/AmStGTH
  • Options
    Are you facing teams with Vader because his special reapplys any target locks cleansed while he is alive, not just his but anyone's target locks.
  • Options
    I'll check that out. That must be it.
  • Options
    If you can't git rid of it, maybe a lock around the target lock.
  • Options
    You can get rid of it, it just re-applies like Vader’s DOTs. Slightly different depending on various abilities getting bonuses whenever a debug is applied, etc.
  • Options
    The "blue man" is Thrawn btw
  • Options
    Need to kill vader ship so that the TL will not be persistent.
  • Options
    CarterH wrote: »
    The "blue man" is Thrawn btw
    You sure?
    tumblr_nzglt12fF51qe6vjyo1_500.gif
  • Options
    Thanks for the video and the input. It was Vader's ship. Sometimes now I'll change my strategy, and will go for him before other squishy ships.
  • Options
    I use AA ship too.. Go for Vaders ship first then go for enemies Tank like Biggs, Sun Fac, etc. But getting rid of Biggs and Vader first is priority. Next key thing is keeping Taunt on Biggs, you need ways to apply target lock, so ships like Tie fighters, Boba, Vader or at least Resistance Pilot X-Wing are needed in your squad. Build Biggs's protection with assists, Jedi Concular Starfighter is great for this just as the AA abilities. Biggs applies target lock on a critical hit. Try using him after the cleanse Advantage buff, so he crits and Taunts. Or use him from reinforcements and he will gain advantage when he comes into play.