Ideas for New Ships And Issues With Existing

darthcarrie
1 posts Member
edited October 2017
For a new ship I'd like to see the Rogue class Starfighter for the magnaguard. I think the Magnaguard is a cool character that's been forgotten. I can't imagine them revisiting the mechanics or adding anything to them so what better to do then give them a ship for those people out there that grinded it out and leveled up there Magnaguards you will have a good ship in Fleet and other people that don't will have a reason to wipe the dust off the 4 star one in you inventory.

For existing ships I have to say the ghost and the Phantom especially the Phantom having to have three characters leveled up and geared for that tiny miscellaneous ship is crazy even for the ghost it's crazy that's a lot of investment and I'm not sure the payoff is too great either both of the ships are just not really that good or nobody on my server has a good team and a good ship because either one of those ships don't do that much damage to me and they seem to go down very quickly. There has to be a huge payoff for any ship that requires three characters. I don't even want to think about starting either one of those ships. I'm going to end up typing so much nobody else is going to want to read through it and then post their own so I'll wrap this one up by saying Rex OMG his ship is part of my core Fleet and it's only at level 5. It takes way too long to get that ship to Seven Stars is it worth it? I think so if you got a Rex that has good gear and leveled up the ship will easily be in your top 5 even at five stars I can't imagine what a beast it will be at 7 stars. Still add the shards to the GW list or make it a tad more often in the Fleet Store.

Replies

• Options
    They need to make an older version of the millenium falcon with Han solo and chewy as pilots
  • Options
    They need to make an older version of the millenium falcon with Han solo and chewy as pilots

I feel like they will do that in Hans upcoming movie :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to correct sub forum.
  • Options
    +42 for mentioning IG-100's ship... that would be killer! And i have been gearing/starring seperatists up in hopes for a seperatist faction pass that includes a few ships and hopefully some new heros too.

Grevious should get 2 ships... a capitol ship "the invisible hand" and a starfighter "the souless one"
    Asajj should get a ginivex class starfighter.

Throw in IG-100's rogue starship (give cad bane his custom rogue class starfighter too! Perma-stealthed and immune to targetlock!)

Droid tri-fighter needs to be in there 4shizzle...

And of course hyena bombers & vulture droids!

Just a few ideas mentioned in countless other threads...

Nute & Poggle could both get or even share a seperatist capitol ship that give droid operated ships a huge offensive or evasive buff for a couple turns, and rotate there operating systems... forgoing a special, but that intial offense or evasion could be just as potent.

Bottom line... seperatists present alot of ships to choose from...

I for one would love to see buzzdroid missles that deliver a new debuff that does like ability block, crit chance/dmg down that can't be dispeled as long as the ship delivering it is alive and a few turns after going down!
  • Options
    Loose_Lee wrote: »
    Grevious should get 2 ships... a capitol ship "the invisible hand" and a starfighter "the souless one"

Grievous is probably getting one of those. One or the other. Files for his starfighter have been found in the game files, but that was ages ago and they still remain unused today. Although that would be neat for Grievous to be the first character that has both a Capital Ship and a normal ship.