Recruiting (8-10)or small merge for TB/Raids

Mudbutt
195 posts Member
edited October 2017
We currently do heroic raids every 2-3 days. We have no requirements for daily activities but do your best to get 600 tickets. We are about 28mil GP and looking to do more in TB. We get average about 17 stars. Must be over level 65 please! Hit me up for more details. We have about 40 active right now.

***NO **** ALLAIANCE REQUEST***

122-816-298
Post edited by Mudbutt on

Replies

• IUsjc81
    75 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Currently in a guild w a bunch of good people - they're just not active enough so I'm doubting we'll ever get good enough to go for heroic raids. I'm very active and growing fast - level 77 with 7 or 8 7 stars. Let me know and I can drop my current guild if you have a spot for me.
    Post edited by IUsjc81 on
  • Mudbutt
    195 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Still looking for more people for the next TB and for
    Raids! Hit me up here or on discord

Mudbutt#5195
  • Options
    Still looking will be starting a heroic tomorrow or following day
  • Options
    Still looking! If you can help with Haat that would be great if not still hit me up :)
  • Options
    TB is over so come on over and get ready for the next!
  • Options
    I have a guild with about 35 members and 40 million GP, anyway you'd be willing to merge? I'm looking to have someone else take control
  • Options
    We have way to many to merge. That’s why I said small merge lol. We have about 39-40 members
  • Options
    Will be doing heroic rancor tonight. So hurry on in so you can make the next ;)
  • Options
    You guys still have any openings? Level 77 with several 7* toons. My guild isn't active enough and only average 1 heroic raid a week if that... I'm looking for an active guild who raids often and can help players out on which squads to use.
  • Options
    Yes sir 122-816-298 send me a request
  • Options
    TB starting soon and heroic pit tonight !
  • Options
    I am lvl 72 250k GP, very active daily. Would I be able to join??
  • Options
    Sure if you are still looking. Just stay active
  • Options
    I have a guild with about 35 members and 40 million GP, anyway you'd be willing to merge? I'm looking to have someone else take control

Hi I have 10+ that are looking for an active guild to join .
    Heroic rancor a must . We are good active players. I am 2+mill gp . All players play by guild rules . Me and one other will want to be officer's

Eckel

914-282-154

If your still looking .
  • Options
    Still looking for around 10ish to join us! We complete heroic pit easy and do them often. Get about 16-17 stars in TB. We sit between 28-30mil. Join us!