GW was very tough today from node 4 on. Thanks for the challenge!!

RAYRAY
2761 posts Member
GW is not meant to be easy, right? Well today after being in first for 5 days in a row, I got a really good challenge. 7* super teams from node 4-10 of dooku, sid, kylo, gs, rey, qgj, fotp etc. Considering my main team consists of 2 or more Jedi, these were very challenging. It took a lot of strategy, trying different comps, several cannon fodder teams, etc. but I beat it without losing anyone that I didn't intend on losing. There is no way anyone has had a harder node 4-10 than I did today but I still beat it. I know we always hear that it's too hard and if I didn't have a bench and strong characters, and most importantly, some brains to figure out proper strategy and know when to retreat and start over, I wouldn't have beaten it. I like this, I like a challenge that can be overcome with strategy and depth. Thank you GC/EA
☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV

Replies

• Options
    Great job! I also love the challenge even if I lose! I hope they leave GW alone because when I start getting more toons collected I think it's going to be even more fun! Different synergies and leader abilities to test!!
  • CPMP
    974 posts Member
    Options
    Since when retreat button spam has become strategy?
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    CPMP wrote: »
    Since when retreat button spam has become strategy?

Since it was put in the game. You know, you are going along and throw in your c team to take down a crazy team and then you put your A team in and the AI focuses a toon and you can get a heal off, even though you may be able to beat it, you may want to retreat to get a more favorable result and try something different so you can actually finish the GW and use the characters later in the ladder.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV