Credit heist!!

Anyone else feel compelled to let your entire guild know? I do every time!

Replies

• Raylec
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Today happened same as few times before. Got the Notification to Phone's Desktop about Credit Heist, but even after 2x Reboots it doesn't appear to Events Window :( Did reboots after logged in & noticed that it's not there. Is there a certain time of the day it appears into Events Window hours after see the notification on Desktop ?

Kind Regards: Confused.
  • leef
    13458 posts Member
    Options
    I usually get the push notification 1hour prior to the heist actually going live. I think it's due to daylight saving time. I get the push notificaiton at 12 o'clock, but my noone refresh is at 1 o'clock (during the summer). When the clock goes back 1 hour it might magically correct itself.
    Save water, drink champagne!
  • Options
    Personally for me, it is usually 2 hours after the mobile notification
  • Options
    Appeared before I got notification. Got a total of 3M. Last time got 4.5M in total. RNG-sus hates me.
  • Raylec
    16 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Didn't check the time when it came "after woke up" so cool to know ty leef & Dart_EdMar :) I guess it will arrive within 35mins then @3pm eest or hr later. Using Bluestacks Emulator on Pc to play always when @Crib. Can't wait to have Cpu pimped to i7 so then uses even less Cpu when have 16gb Ram with it.

Now with i5 3600k 3.5ghz & 8gb 2400mhz Ram it fluctuates between 24-32% so not bad. Nox Emulator is trash so won't recommend it.

Take care enjoy :)
  • Options
    I've been through several emulators, and finally settled on Memu. Way better than bluestacks.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.