Lock platoons when TB phase starts

We experience many issues with TB platoons. For example, my guild doesn't have new ewoks (Paploo, Logray, Wicket). And some players didn't notice that new ewok on some platoon and begin feeling it. Other players see that platoon is being filled by someone and also begin putting their toons or ships there. Also some players doesn't bother at all and fill platoons they want. As a result many toons and even rare toons are wasted.

I know EA dev team is working very hard to provide us some cool TB tools for officers. I just want to tell you one nice idea. Please make all platoons locked by default when a new phase starts. After phase started, officers and guild leader will study squadrons and platoons and unlock only those which can be completed! It will greatly improve TB.

Replies

• crzydroid
    7332 posts Moderator
    Options
    I certainly hope the tools include the ability to lock portions. As an officer, platoons are especially frustrating.
  • Options
    I can only imagine how frustrating TB must be. I'm just a lowly member that throws my toons into whatever spot I can and it must be annoying. TB just aren't fun for me so I don't coordinate or put effort into them. Thankfully my guild isn't too keen on them either considering we can only average 15 stars