Thoughts on the new NS *poll*

MaathFaselli_1
254 posts Member
edited October 2017
I want to see if this is just me or does anyone else think the new nightsisters are an awful idea.

Thoughts on the new NS *poll* 25 votes

The new NS are an awful idea
40%
WampaDarklin_SilZaraosFrosty11161RiffinatorMaathFaselli_1weldon08DarthSpinnergrey_poondaFierceRevan 10 votes
The new NS are an amazing idea
60%
TeagueshbAzzaflux_ronoDEATHCOYOTEFürkészDarth_PaulDarthGugelOnslowObiShenobidimi4aBobaOneKanobiDS2K_DAVEterminanmaskWolly 15 votes

Replies

• Options
    Only a Sith deals on absolutes. I'm okay with them. I like they're faction-specific abilities, but not thrilled with the seemingly ever-more present "can't be prevented" abilities in general, as "can't be prevented" is really just code for "making previous zeta/omega abilities weaker".

I do like the theme, especially in October.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    Nikoms565 wrote: »
    Only a Sith deals on absolutes. I'm okay with them. I like they're faction-specific abilities, but not thrilled with the seemingly ever-more present "can't be prevented" abilities in general, as "can't be prevented" is really just code for "making previous zeta/omega abilities weaker".

I do like the theme, especially in October.

At least you really won't have to face them that much for 6 months or so, unless you're surrounded by whales.
  • MaathFaselli_1
    254 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    To me the fact that one is a spirit is dumb. Thats like putting in force ghost obi wan and acting like he was a physical being.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum

Need a Meh option as a choice.
  • Options
    Kyno wrote: »
    Moved to correct sub forum

Need a Meh option as a choice.

Lol ok I will put one in ;)
  • Options
    Hey @Kyno it's not showing me the voting option when I edit it I think it got removed when u moved it. If u could move it back or add the voting option I would apreciate it. :/