Extra "Classifications" For Some Heroes

Inspired by my wife's purely unbiased request here :).

- Since Rey gets Resistance despite having no formal allegiance to The Resistance, she should also get "Jedi".

- Luke should also be considered a "Jedi".

- Han Solo should be considered a "Scoundrel" as well as a "Rebel".

- And If Lobot and Stormtrooper Han are "Rebel"s, Lando Calrissian should be as well.

A few other classifications to consider...

Jedi Council - If you want to separate everyday lightside force users from the big guns.

Soldier , Bounty Hunter, Assassin - a few more "jobs" that could lead to interesting team synergy.

Replies

• Options
    Well these versions of luke and rey aren't Jedi yet, so that makes sense. But they should make asajj have the sith keyword. And bounty hunter should definitely be one.
  • Options
    Oh yeah, Asajj not being a Sith is another big one. And like I said, the Rey suggestion was purely and selfishly because my wife wants to be able to use her on a Jedi team :p
  • Options
    I think IG-88 should be classified as Scoundrel because he is a known bounty hunter - to go along with Boba Fett and Cad Bane who are bounty hunter scoundrels.
  • Options
    It all depends on what moment in the saga the character is based from.

I can see why Assaj is not Sith because in the CW she eventually ends her apprenticeship with Dooku and then hangs around with the Nightsisters for awhile (I believe this is what SWGOH based Her on). But later on she becomes a full-time bounty hunter so she could be also a scoundrel at that point.

ST Han is puzzling because at that point in the movie he isn't really a rebel yet. He's a Scoundrel trying to escape from the Death Star and collect a reward so he can pay off Jabba. I guess you could say that maybe he wore ST armor at some point after joining the rebels on some other mission outside of the movies.