Galactic Bore

Ender22
1194 posts Member
edited October 2017
Many of us have this on ridiculously easy farm. I have had a 100% success rate since May! That is about 6 months now of spending at least 20 minutes on the same battles, doing the same thing over and over again. This is mind numbing as there is no strategy to it anymore, no oooo's and ahhh's.

Even were you to bring in new teams, like the NS, it might be interesting for a week more, but then gone again. If it weren't for the great credit rewards, I would sooooo gladly end this. There is so much more fun things to do on this game that I would rather spend my time on.

Can we get something done about this? Simmable to those with a certain GP or win streak? Simmable up to node 9? That way we might face your new and interesting teams?

Please, we have earned our wings, let us fly @CG_Kozispoon

Replies

• Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    Lemme fly this on over to the appropriate section. Thanks for your feedback!
    Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    Ah, is it characters? I actually struggled to find an area that I found fitting. Thank you for your consideration @CG_Kozispoon
  • Options
    And by the way, great work! Love the NEW content :D and overall all of course.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    I wonder if not many else feel this way?
  • Options
    Ender22 wrote: »

Yes, I do as well. I only do it for the credits and raid tickets. However, I have found that its getting more difficult with teams with full zeta toons..
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »

Yes, I do as well. I only do it for the credits and raid tickets. However, I have found that its getting more difficult with teams with full zeta toons..

Do you have Resistance? Since I’ve had resistance in may, I haven’t lost a single GW
  • Options
    I'm sure I've lost fewer than 20 over this whole year, probably less than 10, and I've gone on a couple of 3 month win streaks. I only just got zeta Resistance this past week. I really like using Resistance in GW. It makes things much more like a puzzle to solve where my strategies and tactics - my brain - matters as much or more than the kits of the individual characters.

I liked GW when I was winning consistently. When I'm losing, it's frustrating because opponents are so overpowered compared to your own squad that without good-to-great RNG, even starting with TM from previous nodes often isn't enough. So you swap characters in and out until the RNG shifts in your favor. That makes me feel like I don't matter as much as the RNG does. That's when I don't like GW, but the last thing I want is to sim through the only portion of the game that actually gives me a new fight every day. Arena is more boring than GW.
  • Options
    I really like GW. It is the closest thing we have to sandbox. On days I want to play around with different teams it allows for low level teams as well as top meta teams. Trying new comps is fun. On days I don't have time, just auto through it. Only place in game to actually use full roster.
  • Gifafi
    6017 posts Member
    Options
    I really like GW. It is the closest thing we have to sandbox. On days I want to play around with different teams it allows for low level teams as well as top meta teams. Trying new comps is fun. On days I don't have time, just auto through it. Only place in game to actually use full roster.

this. It does suck when all of a sudden it can get impossible, but by far the funnest part of the game. I wish we could do more "practice" gw or just battles to try out teams
    Maybe End Game isn't for you
  • Options
    Glad to hear there are those that enjoy it. Curious about how long you guys who like it have been playing? Coming up on a year myself. Guildmates, who are also tired of GW, have been playing much longer than me.
  • Options
    I really like using Resistance in GW. It makes things much more like a puzzle to solve where my strategies and tactics - my brain - matters as much or more than the kits of the individual characters

I enjoyed Resistance too when I got them. It was like a puzzle, still is really. It’s just.. the same puzzle. I could just Not do it.. but the credits..
  • Options
    If you want GW to be harder just level up your top 5 toons. Then you can see what the people who are competitive in Arena are facing.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    I really like using Resistance in GW. It makes things much more like a puzzle to solve where my strategies and tactics - my brain - matters as much or more than the kits of the individual characters

I enjoyed Resistance too when I got them. It was like a puzzle, still is really. It’s just.. the same puzzle. I could just Not do it.. but the credits..

If you want more challenge you could always not use your resistance.

There are about 5000 threads a day about how impossible GW is. I'm also not sure what the "so much more fun things to do" are since most of the game is simming and it's not like raids change.
  • Options
    Lemme fly this on over to the appropriate section. Thanks for your feedback!

Uuuhhhh, this doesn't mean you're going to increase the difficulty right?
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • Options
    Zolaz wrote: »
    If you want GW to be harder just level up your top 5 toons. Then you can see what the people who are competitive in Arena are facing.
    That’s not an issue, I’ve got beefy top 5 toons.
    Liath wrote: »

If you want more challenge you could always not use your resistance.

There are about 5000 threads a day about how impossible GW is. I'm also not sure what the "so much more fun things to do" are since most of the game is simming and it's not like raids change.

This true though. I really could. And then spend more time on it. But what I want is less time. All the toons I Would use in GW are Being used elsewhere. Which is why I got them.

Of course I could use the weaker toons, I guess what I’m really hoping for is to spend less time on GW so that I don’t feel so bad spending more time elsewhere. Even a difficulty raising with increased rewards.. I don’t think I really want that.

Unless maybe node 12 turns into some sort of random boss event, that might be kind of cool actually. But, idk. I guess I’m just tiring of parts of the game. Were it not for my ability to auto Rancor, I might just be happy to log 0 every time. I’m still into HAAT a little bit, but not entirely. Idk.