Gated at Lightside 9A

Apparently, according to Youtube videos, this level used to be easier. Since I'm now almost fully kitted out with my Wiggs Lando squad and they still can't beat it, I'm gated.

I guess I'll see you guys on the flipside. Anyone else know of a similar game where I can spend a few bucks here and there and not be completely stuck without paying obscene amounts of cash?

Replies

• Options
    NachoFoot wrote: »
    Apparently, according to Youtube videos, this level used to be easier. Since I'm now almost fully kitted out with my Wiggs Lando squad and they still can't beat it, I'm gated.

I guess I'll see you guys on the flipside. Anyone else know of a similar game where I can spend a few bucks here and there and not be completely stuck without paying obscene amounts of cash?

Plenty, but u didn't post for that now did u? 9 a is very beatable try borrowing a g12 hero from some one in fact I actually since nice people on the forum lend some if u ask. I'm free to play and cleared 9 stages without the greatest lineup.
  • Options
    I have a G12 GK (220 speed 115k H/P) or G12 CLS (250 speed) if you could use some help. Just PM me your ally code and let me know what would help more.
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    I have a G12 GK (220 speed 115k H/P) or G12 CLS (250 speed) if you could use some help. Just PM me your ally code and let me know what would help more.
    See this guy don't u just love the game again . To u ExarTheKun u are the bees knees keep up the good deeds