400 mil GP UK Guild,20+ Kam 32//25 stars in GeosTB! Spot open!

Prev13456710
onk
316 posts Member
edited December 2022
Ugnaught Kingdom

💫400 millions GP (when currently full),
💫CPit on farm,
💫32/25 stars in GEO TB,
We are strong and friendly, mainly UK/ EU based guild that is looking to expand our ranks. We all work together for the benefit of the guild, with a strong focus on facing challenges with determination, and want to ensure everyone feels part of something bigger and are able to enjoy the game.

Some Key facts about the guild:
Raid damage time: STR 08:00 PM GMT (UK time), CPit 07:00 GMT (UK time)
❗️Discord chat is mandatory ❗️
We use this to share ideas information and chat freely about the game, but have found it vital in helping with territory battles and territory wars.

What we are looking for:
✅Active, friendly players that want to communicate, share ideas and have fun. In particular, a determined attitude towards the most challenging content.
✅GP of 7 millions GP would be ideal
✅3+ GL’s
✅GAC Kyber 3+
✅ TW/TB focused
✅ Daily 600 tickets

If you are interested and would like to talk to us about joining then please PM me or join our recruitment server: https://discord.gg/Anndh6a6xa

https://swgoh.gg/g/957/ugnaught-kingdom/
Post edited by onk on

Replies

• onk
    316 posts Member
    2 spots left, 84 millions now, Don’t miss ROLO shards :smile:
  • Hi, finally found a uk guild! Would love to join,my ally code is 149226787. Umm, viva la bb8 :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Send you a PM
  • Hi, finally found a uk guild! Would love to join,my ally code is 149226787. Umm, viva la bb8 :)

There are lots of us here mate!
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Hi, finally found a uk guild! Would love to join,my ally code is 149226787. Umm, viva la bb8 :)

Don’t waste your time with this guy. He joined our guild for about an hour,said he had joined the wrong guild and left. I believe he has done this to other guids also. Also he is still guildess and not been active
  • FeegiePanda
    415 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    I meant don’t waste your time with Antwoordandroid
  • Thanks @FeegiePanda We appreciate the heads up.
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    One spot will be open after TB end.
  • Adoy_IdeJ wrote: »
    Hi, finally found a uk guild! Would love to join,my ally code is 149226787. Umm, viva la bb8 :)

Don’t waste your time with this guy. He joined our guild for about an hour,said he had joined the wrong guild and left. I believe he has done this to other guids also. Also he is still guildess and not been active

Thanks for the heads up mate :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Still free one spot :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    3 spots opened :)
  • As Onk said we are a very friendly guild who are very player centric. We have some very experienced and knowledgeable members who are more than happy to help you with your arena rank, advice on raid teams, TB and TW teams and mods, etc. Recently one of our members was struggling to obtain CLS on the last day of the event and desperately needed guild currency to gear up one of his squad in order to beat the event. We held an emergency heroic Pit raid and the rest of the guild happily posted a zero score so he could finish first and buy the gear he needed. He did it and got CLS, that's the kind of teamwork we believe in at Ugnaught Kingdom - we are more than just a guild, we are a family. So if you want to become part of our family then contact Onk or me either through the forum or on Discord at ObiWanSteel#5716
  • Superb friendly guild where we all work for the benefit of each other. I joined the guild nearly 5 months ago without a gk shard to my name. I am just about to 7 star and gear 12 him and that is down to the guild helping me to improve and become a better player.
    If you are looking to have fun and enjoy this game then this is the guild for you
  • We still have spaces available

As one of the original members, I can honestly say if it wasn't for the fun and laughs we have I would have quit the game long ago there is a great friendly spirit in this guild that keeps me going even when I get rage at the stupid things that happen in game I wouldn't leave this guild to go anywhere else.

Player Name: Irella Starfallen
    Ugnaught Kingdom
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    One spot opened :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Still opened
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    New guild best in LSTB - 41 stars :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    One spot still free
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    One spot opened
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Phase one is down :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Two spots after TB
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Stil searching
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    One free spot
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Join us after TW end
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    One spot still available
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Phase one cleared with 20 jtr :)
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    Join us before TB start, we got cookies :)
  • Hi - currently looking for a new guild. Don’t have the energy to rescue my guild for the 3rd time

Gp - nearly 3m
    At least two heroruc sith teams

UK based

Ally code 927973269

Discord Maath Faselli#7716

Thanks

• Hello,

I am UK based and I have been playing since mid-Jan, I am currently at 435k GP and just about to hit level 80.

I have been in my current guild for about 3 months and I have done Rancor 5* and Sith Triumvirate 1*, the issue in my current guild is there are maybe 3-4 active raiders with raids taking a week etc and I frequently come 2nd on damage, Currently the HAAT raid hasn't moved in progress since I joined so essentially GK is locked out as an option going forward.

I am a daily player I sit within 350-450 in arena and I am in the top 50 in Fleet in my shard and I am looking for a serious active guild to settle in.

Is this the sort of profile of player you are looking for?

Thanks in advance for reading,
    Gav2003
  • onk
    316 posts Member
    maathnc wrote: »
    Hi - currently looking for a new guild. Don’t have the energy to rescue my guild for the 3rd time

Gp - nearly 3m
    At least two heroruc sith teams

UK based

Ally code 927973269

Discord Maath Faselli#7716

Thanks

Hi send you invite in Discord mate