Client Restart

Devs/CG Management,
As of 1 minute ago there was a client restart gifting all players with wicket shards and 250 crystals. I just would like to say you guys rock. I play a little bit of Force Arena as well and those guys are a mess; the game was out for 3 days at one point and they haven't even acknowledged it. Keep up the great work and we all love you.

Replies

• Options
    I agree with the sentiment that the devs and studio are awesome, but not because of the inbox. If you bought a couple vaults to play the zeta round, this is even more of a trolling than the mk4 achievement reward.
  • Options
    Matt_B wrote: »
    I agree with the sentiment that the devs and studio are awesome, but not because of the inbox. If you bought a couple vaults to play the zeta round, this is even more of a trolling than the mk4 achievement reward.

Fair enough; I just think they're cool, and this kind of prompted me to say it.
  • Options
    Omega_S021 wrote: »

All good, definitely happy for you, and I mean it. Sorry if I brought you down. Hopefully you get something awesome with the crystals and forget all about the bitter guy on the forums :smiley:
  • Options

All good, definitely happy for you, and I mean it. Sorry if I brought you down. Hopefully you get something awesome with the crystals and forget all about the bitter guy on the forums :smiley:

lmao I'm saving up for when the Mk 7 generator appears in shipments... it's all I need for Grievous Gear 12 (go on, mock me, laugh!)
    ^Amadeus reference BTW
  • Options
    Yes, this was a solid move by the devs. I know I've been a little negative lately, but this was a nice gesture. Thank you.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options

As misery loves company, this may brighten your day. One of my guildies accidentally zeta'd Asajj Ventress while leveling up abilities earlier today.
  • Options
    DarthCPA wrote: »

As misery loves company, this may brighten your day. One of my guildies accidentally zeta'd Asajj Ventress while leveling up abilities earlier today.

Nahhhhhh, I don't wish harm to anyone. It was no accident, I feel like they did me dirty and I'm the only one that doesn't get an apology and made right
  • Options
    Devs/CG Management,
    As of 1 minute ago there was a client restart gifting all players with wicket shards and 250 crystals. I just would like to say you guys rock. I play a little bit of Force Arena as well and those guys are a mess; the game was out for 3 days at one point and they haven't even acknowledged it. Keep up the great work and we all love you.

Quit that game it’s a time waster and gets repetitive easily. GOH is where it’s at!
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Yes. Now thankfully my Wicket farming has been dropped from 27 months to 25 months.

Top move....
  • Omega_S021
    133 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Yes. Now thankfully my Wicket farming has been dropped from 27 months to 25 months.

Top move....

its the principle. they didnt have to do anything
  • Kozispoon
    3245 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Options
    ... it's all I need for Grievous Gear 12 (go on, mock me, laugh!)
    ^Amadeus reference BTW
    tumblr_md1ue1Xbah1qehl9po1_250.gif

Thank you for your patience 8D Forum Guidelines
  • Options
    ... it's all I need for Grievous Gear 12 (go on, mock me, laugh!)
    ^Amadeus reference BTW
    tumblr_md1ue1Xbah1qehl9po1_250.gif

Hi Kozi!!! Glad to see there's still some culture in the world ;)