Thank you to the Galaxy of Heroes Team! :)

IE4TAPPL3S
482 posts Member
edited October 2017
I know you guys have been working hard to make both F2P and P2P happy. Which not many mobile games do! Thanks for making it to where we don't have to use forced units for the Talzin event and ghosts of dathomir one. We have guild v. guild coming up too! The improvement I've seen in the past year has been amazing. You guys really do care about your community and that's awesome...thanks again! <3:)
Post edited by IE4TAPPL3S on

Replies

• Options
    +1
  • Options
    It is good to see this, but what we would all appreciate is a little more notice of required toons for legendary events. By the way, a ne OP toon will be released in an event next week and you'll need these toons at 7* g9/10 to get it is just cheap when they tell us a few hours before the event begins. One event could ask for clones which I have maxed, but many do not. Another could ask for seperatists which I dont have, but others do. Either way a large number of players are screwed over by this, Some previous legendary toons like yoda and palp were good, but not life or death in arena, but later ones such as R2 and CLS are hellish to face when to available to you. I can understand the licking of lips that occurs within management when a nw toon is released, but this nees to be balacned with the fact that the majority of players are f2p or infrequent spenders. An ideal balance would be to allow f2p to aim for a 5/6 star toon, while whales can gain 7*. Big spenders get an advantage, but not so much that a large number of f2p players get sick of it all and quit. I dont want to sould like a f2p whiner, but a balance should be strick where paying platers have an advantage but are not unbeatable by the majority of no/low spenders.

In all honesty, I think the hard to get legendary type toons are great the way they are, with one small change...make them all rotate in every 1-2 months. 2 months CLS advantage is good for whales, and not to hard to stomach for those who do not. cannot spend in game.

Playing this game as a low spender, my only issue is the constant need to farm toons I dont want to use in order to gain those I need to remain competitive, while putting those I want to work on like Aayla, Dooku (love Christopher Lee) and Yoda.
  • Options
    GuanIsHere wrote: »
    It is good to see this, but what we would all appreciate is a little more notice of required toons for legendary events. By the way, a ne OP toon will be released in an event next week and you'll need these toons at 7* g9/10 to get it is just cheap when they tell us a few hours before the event begins. One event could ask for clones which I have maxed, but many do not. Another could ask for seperatists which I dont have, but others do. Either way a large number of players are screwed over by this, Some previous legendary toons like yoda and palp were good, but not life or death in arena, but later ones such as R2 and CLS are hellish to face when to available to you. I can understand the licking of lips that occurs within management when a nw toon is released, but this nees to be balacned with the fact that the majority of players are f2p or infrequent spenders. An ideal balance would be to allow f2p to aim for a 5/6 star toon, while whales can gain 7*. Big spenders get an advantage, but not so much that a large number of f2p players get sick of it all and quit. I dont want to sould like a f2p whiner, but a balance should be strick where paying platers have an advantage but are not unbeatable by the majority of no/low spenders.

In all honesty, I think the hard to get legendary type toons are great the way they are, with one small change...make them all rotate in every 1-2 months. 2 months CLS advantage is good for whales, and not to hard to stomach for those who do not. cannot spend in game.

Playing this game as a low spender, my only issue is the constant need to farm toons I dont want to use in order to gain those I need to remain competitive, while putting those I want to work on like Aayla, Dooku (love Christopher Lee) and Yoda.

Awwww I also love Christopher Lee. F2P players have full access to all legendary characters..it just depends on who you want to farm. Remember they have to make money they all have homes and families to go to. F2P, which I'm very close to being, have access to all characters in the game and can easily compete in high end arena. Paying just speeds up the process.
  • Options
    Who’s the OP toon
  • Options
    IE4TAPPL3S wrote: »
    GuanIsHere wrote: »

Awwww I also love Christopher Lee. F2P players have full access to all legendary characters..it just depends on who you want to farm. Remember they have to make money they all have homes and families to go to. F2P, which I'm very close to being, have access to all characters in the game and can easily compete in high end arena. Paying just speeds up the process.

You are totally correct about all of this. It's just a little frustrating that we need to put the toons we want on the backburner for those we need. It really hurt to farm farmboy luke to get CLS ( at least old ben, sthan, leia and R2 are useful). It just seems as soon as I feel free to farm Barriss and Aayla, we get another legendary event wit an OP toon as a reward that drags ne away from my goals. You could argue that I could ignore new toons like CLS or R2, this would be a huge handicap. Hence my appeal that the majoriy of longer term players should be able to unlock new toons at 4/5 star and save the 6/7 star unlocks for the big spenders, or make the events come around at the longest bi-monthly. 2 stars or 2 months is a bi enough advantage for whales.
  • Options
    Three cheers for CG/EA. hiphip Hooray X3

:smiley:
  • Options
    +1. I’m enjoying it.
  • Options
    +1, loving the new stuff but its very all or nothing, the Ewoks could have been a week away, a lot of my guild are feeling burnt out. Personally I burnt my crystals and spend to get my Ewok for yesterday and today I find I need the Acolyte higher. I have the other 4 at 7 start so this is a bit gutting.

It also means i need to level acolyte to unlock a toon that will replace the acolyte never to be used again.

I like wanting to spend money, not feeling like I am being fleeced.
  • Options
    +1, I got a free kidney from Red Cross also.
  • Options
    KaneKarand wrote: »
    +1, loving the new stuff but its very all or nothing, the Ewoks could have been a week away, a lot of my guild are feeling burnt out. Personally I burnt my crystals and spend to get my Ewok for yesterday and today I find I need the Acolyte higher. I have the other 4 at 7 start so this is a bit gutting.

It also means i need to level acolyte to unlock a toon that will replace the acolyte never to be used again.

I like wanting to spend money, not feeling like I am being fleeced.

This a little. I really enjoy the new content, but having the Ewok event and all the NS events all within 24 hours seemed...odd. At one point I kept clicking through everything to make sure I didn't miss an event or a tier or a special something. Felt like a 1 legged man in a butt kicking contest at 3:00 today.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Options
    I know you guys have been working hard to make both F2P and P2P happy. Which not many mobile games do! Thanks for making it to where we don't have to use forced units for the Talzin event and ghosts of dathomir one. We have guild v. guild coming up too! The improvement I've seen in the past year has been amazing. You guys really do care about your community and that's awesome...thanks again! <3:)

They in no way have done anything to bake f2p or even some pay players happy
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    +1
  • Options
    Idk, 2 year f2p farm for talzin/wicket to 7* seems a bit greedy, and I guess this will be more or less how they do the rework now, one op character need 1~2 year farm if u don’t pay, with some normal characters to pair up with, and a few mediocre rework on the old toons.

Rebels of cause will be excluded.
  • Options

I feel sick
  • Options
    Everytime people complaint about the Dev for something, the thread will be moved to somewhere else or completely removed.

Is General Discussion only allow appreciation thread to stay?
  • Options
    Ocelotchun wrote: »
    Everytime people complaint about the Dev for something, the thread will be moved to somewhere else or completely removed.

I agree with you they only want positive feedback in the general and hide the negative in the ones no one looks into. Coming from a f2p I'm was wanting to buy the shore bundle and not having it when it was available in the last two events makes me sick of playing this game. The whales are the only thing that keeps this game alive I'd it wasn't for them this game wouldmy be around today if it wasn't for them.
  • Ocelotchun
    17 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ocelotchun wrote: »

I agree with you they only want positive feedback in the general and hide the negative in the ones no one looks into. Coming from a f2p I'm was wanting to buy the shore bundle and not having it when it was available in the last two events makes me sick of playing this game. The whales are the only thing that keeps this game alive I'd it wasn't for them this game wouldmy be around today if it wasn't for them.

I saw those threads which complained about the empire bundles, they moved them out to somewhere else immediately.

Look at this thread, stay in general discussion for 6 days, why don't they move it to Feedback, which is low hit rate corner, too?
    Post edited by Ocelotchun on
  • Germi
    553 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    They are selling a product ... They are not going to promote bad comments about it ... it seems pretty logical to me.

The good news is that you don’t have to buy anything.

This is why I like their product.
    Your money ... your choices ... your game!
  • Options
    Germi wrote: »
    They are selling a product ... They are not going to promote bad comments about it ... it seems pretty logical to me.

The good news is that you don’t have to buy anything.

This is why I like their product.
    Your money ... your choices ... your game!

Sure. Except they move negative comments because that's 'feedback', but leave positive comments because that sort of feedback is...
    Logical?

Or they are full of warmth and fuzzy feelings from all the pats on the back?
    They sure are full of something.
  • Options

You probably been only playing for 3 month if you think the game is balanced
  • Options
    -1 obvious butt kissing is obvious