Next Zeta?

So I've got another zeta and I'm trying to decide between some different characters on which to use it. I'm trying to decide between Maul and Vader. My Maul is 7* G9 L85 and my Vader is 7* G7 L85. The team I'm planning on using is Palpatine 7* G9 L85, Dooku 7* G11 L85 and Zylo 7* G10 L85 and then either Boba 7*G9 L85 or RG 7* G10 L85. Zader would be more useful in raids and probably more useful in future dark side territory battles but Zaul would obviously help me in the Arena where I am struggling a bit right now (Rank 416). The other character that I'm thinking about is R2. I don't have him yet but I should get him for sure at 7* at the end of the month when they bring back the event. I think he would really help me in Light Side PVE and my light side team is very weak right now anyway. I would love to start grinding Shoretrooper but I need to beat light side PVE first. Just looking for some advice on what would be a better use, keeping in mind that zetas take a few months to get. Thanks!

Replies

• CarterH
    57 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    If you have Luminara Unduli, I would recommend her leader ability. It gives you heal over time for every buff you get. Otherwise, R2 number crunch is good
  • Options
    If you want an extremely strong LS team i’d recommend Resistance with Finn Zeta. I was able to beat the shoretrooper challenge with g8 toons. You just have to get poe fast enough.
  • Options
    If you’re dead set on Vader or Maul go with Vader. You can solo the ranc with him and Thrawn.