Will I get R2 at 7*?

I am getting ready for the Daring Droid event but I'm not sure if my empire team is good enough right now. I have Palpatine (L) 7* G9 L85, RG 7* G10 L85, Tarkin 7* G9 L80, Vader 7* G7 L85, and then a really weak 5th with either Snowtrooper 7* G7 L61 or Magmatrooper 7* G7 L65. I can potentially zeta Vader before the event if that would help but I might rather save that for someone else. Just wondering if y'all think this team would be good enough to 7* R2

Replies

• Options
    i think you would need someone for dps as TFP and get vader at least to g8/9, that way you could 7* r2 no problem, i dont know with how much less you could do it though...
  • Options
    westenger wrote: »
    i think you would need someone for dps as TFP and get vader at least to g8/9, that way you could 7* r2 no problem, i dont know with how much less you could do it though...

I have TFP at 5* G8 L70 and 54/85. Thanks for your help, I'll gear Vader some more, and level up snowtrooper and see what I can do
  • Options
    had vader g10, palp g9, rg g8, tarkin g8 and tfp g8 and found the final teir a breeze. To be honest tfp didnt do that much for me, vader rg and palp did all the heavy lifting. I modded all for potency and speed except rg who was potency and protection. Palps stun and vaders culling blade are the key with this team. The others exist mainly to add debuffs for vader. Do whatever you can to unlock R2, he is an asset to basically any light side team. To be honest, he's at least on a par with GK.
  • Options
    Can i beat him, too? I have zader Gear 10, tarkin gear 8, palp gear 8, imperial guard gear 8 and tie pilot gear 8