Ahsoka Nightsister tag

Just simlply, why did she lose the Nightsister tag? She even has Leader skill for them...

Replies

• Options
    she never had nightsister tag, her leader skill only mentions them due to her getting help from ventress in clone wars
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Ahsoka was never nightsister.

They just gave nightsister synergy due to her relationship with Ventress in the later episodes of the clone wars.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Wait what? Ahsoka is a Nightsister? What book am I missing? Or is it in the Rebels show? I think I remember her avenging the Nightsisters in that Ahsoka titled book.

And also, @Boo O.O I don’t see her as a Nightsister in my roster. And I believe you do.. soooo we have different renditions of this game somehow?
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Ender22 wrote: »
    Wait what? Ahsoka is a Nightsister? What book am I missing? Or is it in the Rebels show? I think I remember her avenging the Nightsisters in that Ahsoka titled book.

And also, @Boo O.O I don’t see her as a Nightsister in my roster. And I believe you do.. soooo we have different renditions of this game somehow?

I edited my initial post - I though they said Assaj - not Ahsoka, lol.

My bad.
  • Ender22
    1194 posts Member
    Options
    Oh haha. I was trying to theorize you having android and that maybe there was a long forgotten difference or something lol
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    The only difference is my brain misfiring and having ventress on the brain from the other post, lol
  • Edge
    27 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I always thought it was strange that Ashoka had NS synergy. But if there was a book where she avenged them then I guess it kinda makes sense.
  • Options
    I don’t think she avenged the nightsisters....honestly Obi One worked with Ventress also....it really makes very little sense....Obi One does not get sith senergy from teaming up with count Dooku one time. Asoka fought ventrass way more times than she worked with her. Synergy with clones makes way more sense. And ventrass needs synergy with sith and bounty hunters.
  • Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    Voltarc wrote: »
    I don’t think she avenged the nightsisters....honestly Obi One worked with Ventress also....it really makes very little sense....Obi One does not get sith senergy from teaming up with count Dooku one time. Asoka fought ventrass way more times than she worked with her. Synergy with clones makes way more sense. And ventrass needs synergy with sith and bounty hunters.

100% agree with this.

Clone synergy for Ahsoka would be way better. She was very close tot he clones during the clone wars and also stayed in contact with thiose that survived Order 66 - such as Rex and then introduced them into the Rebellion against the Empire.

She has remained close with the clones for generations - if anyone deserves synergy with Clones then it is Ahsoka - way more than Plo, who was ultimately killed by clones in Order 66.