Defense of Dathomir question

Hi.So I'm level 47 and I have a 5* Nightsister, but the event isn't coming up for me. Am I missing something?

Replies

• Options
    I am also having this problem I have five 5star Nightsisters and am level 67 and cannot enter the event.
  • Options
    I believe I have to be at a certain level. Seventy or seventy five
  • Hayley2877
    3 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The issue is for other events it says Unlock at (insert number here) but this one is says, "This Battle is currently locked. Continue playing to unlock."
  • Saraleb
    2070 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Hayley2877 wrote: »
    The issue is for other events it says Unlock at (insert number here) but this one is says, Continue playing to unlock this battle

You need a 7* MT to do next teir
  • Options

You need a 6* MT to do next teir[/quote]

I'm trying to access the first tier

• Options
    Tier 2 only unlocks if you have 7 starred Mother Talzin. Until then, like the Endor raid tier 2 which requires a 7 star wicket, you can only play tier 1
  • Options
    Vala411 wrote: »
    Tier 2 only unlocks if you have 7 starred Mother Talzin. Until then, like the Endor raid tier 2 which requires a 7 star wicket, you can only play tier 1

I cant access tier 1!
  • Options
    Hayley2877 wrote: »
    The issue is for other events it says Unlock at (insert number here) but this one is says, "This Battle is currently locked. Continue playing to unlock."

Yep that means u are not level up enough. Hadn't seen that in a while but yeah if it says that u are to low but good job I don't have them all 5 starred and I'm level 85
  • Options
    So you said you have a 5* nightsister... not only are you too low lvl to play this event, you are missing 4 other 5* nightsisters...