Fill out my First Order squad

I had posted here a couple months ago for some Arena help and I'm back for some more help. The last help was great and improved my Arena rank.

Right now I'm running:

Phasma (Lead/Zeta) - G11
Kylo - G10
First Order Officer - G10
First Order Tie Pilot - G10

I have a bunch of other characters that I can use for the last spot and am looking for the best choice:

First Order Stormtrooper - G10
Palpatine - G10
Boba Fett - G10
A bunch of other characters at G9 if someone else would be better.

I've been running mostly FOST for the synergy bonus but I'm wondering if Palp or Boba would be better. It wouldn't be hard to get RG, Dooku, or Maul up to G10.

Thanks!

Replies

• Options
    because of his assist attacks, and once Zeta'ed ability to have a triple attack, FOST will always win out in that spot.
  • Options
    Who would get the next Zeta on a full FO squad? Kylo, FOTP, or FOST?
  • Options
    Oneohm wrote: »
    Who would get the next Zeta on a full FO squad? Kylo, FOTP, or FOST?

Put FOST on your team and give him a zeta. Of those three, his is the most effective for a full FO arena squad. Others will say Kylo's zeta is better, but that is only really the case if you plan to run Kylo in a non-FO squad for raiding. Kylo is more versatile than FOST in that he can plug into more teams and his zeta works independent of FO allies. But if you are set on running Phasma, FOO, FOTP, and Kylo in arena, the best fifth is zFOST.

Some are running Thrawn in place of FOO, but I am guessing that is not an option for you.
  • Options
    Fost -> kylo -> fotp
  • Options
    You should have

Phasma(L)
    Thrawn( instead of first order officer)
    FoTP
    FOST
    Kylo

Zeta these dudes and they do pretty well
  • Options
    Ummmm....wait a few weeks and spend no resources on your FO squad in the meantime. New FO char(s) are clearly incoming soon, and the overall trend is clearly in the direction of more and more powerful toons. FO gets little play in arena, and that just can't happen with them being a primary faction in the new movies....I am salivating in anticipation of the overcorrection that is coming for FO.

I'm other words, I think Snoke or whatever new Kylo they give us should be your fifth.
  • Options
    Kylo would be the last of the Zetas in a Full FO Zeta squad if you plan to run arena IMHO.
    He was my first mind you, and I ran him outside of a full FO squad in arena for a rather long time. But as already pointed out, Kylo's Zeta will be the least useful for a full FO squad.