Pheonix or nightsisters?

Which of these two squads would be best/easiest to farm? Didn't care for either before the secrets and shadows event but now I would love to get the rewards they bring. Neither are my next farm by a long shot but when it comes to be their time which should I focus? (Note: I do not care for arena viability. My main focus is events, mods, raids, and GW)

Replies

• Options
    Phoenix is best for events and if you zeta Sabine, they are good in raids as well. Nightsisters, to be good would need Mother Talzin which will be a long farm. I think Phoenix is a nobrainer here
  • Options
    I would go for phoenix as long term you get thrawn and he is really effective and phoenix aren't bad for he gw and raids
  • Options
    srwhitewvu wrote: »
    Phoenix is best for events and if you zeta Sabine, they are good in raids as well. Nightsisters, to be good would need Mother Talzin which will be a long farm. I think Phoenix is a nobrainer here

Ah ok! Yea they seemed like the better choice to me but wanted some insight from other people. I won't be getting any of their zetas because I have seven other zetas before their zetas are important to me lol
  • Options
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    I would go for phoenix as long term you get thrawn and he is really effective and phoenix aren't bad for he gw and raids

Ok! Thanks for the response! :smile: how does chopper do on a pheonix squad? All I've heard is people complain about how useless he is so I'm hesitant to farm him lol
  • Options
    Neither... that's the point though. With horrible drop rates, they want you to spend $$ on crystals for gear, shards, credits..etc..

With that being said, go for phoenix because it helps with ships too.
  • Options
    Gul_Ski73 wrote: »
    Neither... that's the point though. With horrible drop rates, they want you to spend $$ on crystals for gear, shards, credits..etc..

With that being said, go for phoenix because it helps with ships too.

Lmao yea I can definitely see the drive for profit with how everything has been playing out recently. But they are a business so I understand. But yea I completely forgot about ships and so taking them into account pheonix is the clear choice! Thanks for the response! :smile:
  • Options
    I don't find chopper that bad he is mainly there to taunt and take hits. He is relatively easy to farm compared to Sabine and you can complete the thrawn event with lower gear levels with chopper. Phoenix work as a collective team sharing there specials and are pretty effective as a unit
  • Options
    Second vote for phoenix. Their sustain outside arena is insane.
  • Options
    Garmaddon wrote: »
    I don't find chopper that bad he is mainly there to taunt and take hits. He is relatively easy to farm compared to Sabine and you can complete the thrawn event with lower gear levels with chopper. Phoenix work as a collective team sharing there specials and are pretty effective as a unit

Yea I actually find te sharing of passives one of the most interesting synergies they have added into the game :smile: they also seem great for GW considering most of their passives are about preserving their health/protection :smile: but ok! Thank you!
  • Options
    Weaver9000 wrote: »
    Second vote for phoenix. Their sustain outside arena is insane.

Alright! Yea that's what I've noticed when I've taken on people in my arena shard that use pheonix. They don't quite have the damage a of a Vader saber flying at a character with 5 debuffs but man are they hard to kill lol thanks for the reply! :smile:
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    moved to strategy section
  • Options
    Phoenix
    Why wasn't Cobb Vanth shards a reward for the Krayt Dragon raid? Why wasn't Endor Gear Luke shards a reward for the Speeder Bike raid?
  • Options
    Phoenix:
    - needed for TB special missions
    - great for LS missions, Emperor and Thrawn events, Galactic War
    - have ships necessary for the Chimaera

Nightsisters:
    - seems to be good for arena and raids
    - probably needed for the future DS TB