Nightsister s Advance tactics

The requirements say it requires 4 or more night sisters. It is allowing me to do it when I only have 3.

Replies

• Options
    Probably the first part because it is using event toons the second well u will see
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Its not using event toons. Thats a different event
  • Options
    U sure did u play the second tier?
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    The requirements say it requires 4 or more night sisters. It is allowing me to do it when I only have 3.

Or if u got my that would be four
  • Options
    Yes, I'm sure...
  • Options
    Ugnaught wrote: »
    Yes, I'm sure...

No u are not the first tier are event toons they are provide that is why u are able to play u can have no ns and still be able to play
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Seriously...no. Stop saying things you don't have a clue about. I can play tier 2...with my own 3 nightsisters...I only have 3. And it says 4 are required. Just stop responding if you don't have anything useful to add. I've said it 3 times now. You aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. Of course I'm not talking about the one where characters are provided....Jesus.
  • Options
    Screenshot or it didn't happen
  • Hskull55
    2263 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    My friend is able to try the second tier of the event and he has only got 3 nightsisters
    My collection https://swgoh.gg/u/Hskull55/
    Sorry for my English :]
  • Options
    At lower levels the minimum requirements are 3 or 4 Nightsisters because users might not have access to the places in the game where they can get some of them. At level 70 + the minimum requirement is 5.
    Designer of all things Events for SW:GoH.
    reddit: /u/Capgasp
    I don't reply to attacks or negativity. Keep it civil.
  • Ugnaught
    481 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    The front of the event clearly listed the requirements as 4 or more nightsister. Over lvl 70 the requirement was not 5...that is incorrect. I am over lvl 70 and was able to play it with only 3 night sisters even though the requirement is clearly listed as 4 or more. Thus the reason for this thread.

Don't care anymore. Hah. When the devs don't even know how it works I shouldn't go out of my way to get it fixed.
  • Options
    Would be useful to have some obvious in your face indication that you're allowed to do battles on both tier or must choose only one of the two tier.

these events are all so inconsistent