Jyn team setup?

What would be the best comp to get the most out of Jyn leader trait. I was gonna use Cassian Baze Chirrut and Old Ben to have the most possible debuffs going on. I might also use bistan as a substitute to get his TM remove and get DoT. But im not sure. And suggestions would be great.

Replies

• Waqui
    8802 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    K2 counters alot and taunts often and hence also puts offense down on many enemies (as well as daze with his special). Furthermore he has great synergy with Cassian and his zeta synergizes well with Jyn's zeta. Along with Jyn, Cassian and Chaze he formed the META late last year but have been surpassed since. Today you would probably be better of with Jyn, Chaze, CLS and R2 or something similar, if you insist on using Jyn lead.
  • Options
    Waqui wrote: »
    K2 counters alot and taunts often and hence also puts offense down on many enemies (as well as daze with his special). Furthermore he has great synergy with Cassian and his zeta synergizes well with Jyn's zeta. Along with Jyn, Cassian and Chaze he formed the META late last year but have been surpassed since. Today you would probably be better of with Jyn, Chaze, CLS and R2 or something similar, if you insist on using Jyn lead.
    Well i don't have CLS or R2 yet so thats why i use old ben and am planning on unlocking Cassian and using him or using bistan.
  • Options
    zJyn (l), chaze, Leia, raid Han = full protection through almost all of GW
    I use this squad a lot.
  • Drazz127
    770 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Jyn, Churrit, Baze, Caisson, K2 is really strong.
    I don't like Bistan unless it's in raids for TM reduction.
  • Options
    Drazz127 wrote: »
    Jyn, Churrit, Baze, Caisson, K2 is really strong.
    I don't like Bistan unless it's in raids for TM reduction.

This