What do you think about the latest Nightsisters update?

Altazar
49 posts Member
edited October 2017

What do you think about the latest Nightsisters update? 12 votes

Absolutely satisfied with the changes
58%
SlevinBurgerTeagueOnarkNightfallsCurseMezza91Darth_PaulStitchagoFTW 7 votes
Disappointed. Could be much better.
8%
Altazar 1 vote
Ok. No emotions. Don't like Nightsisters.
25%
Nerfherder31Kanan0017Jammax 3 votes
Doubtful. Something good, something bad.
8%
ColemanTrebor 1 vote

Replies

• Options
    My personal view: I like new characters, no questions. Talzin looks very good, but Ventress rather lost than win and Acolyte and Initiate could get much better upgrades, others new characters looks a little bit pity. :/
  • Altazar
    49 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I have tried roughly 100 times to beat Bonus tier in the Secret and Shadows. It's impossible with full of Nightsisters (85lvl and 8 gear as minimum) to complete it. I even tried to add Kanon Jarus in the squad. Sidious is too strong. One or two hits and all dies.

I suppose you need to add to some Nightsisters protection restore skill or ability block.
    Post edited by Altazar on
  • Options
    Absolutely satisfied with the changes
    Altazar wrote: »
    I have played roughly 100 battlwa tk beat Bonus tier in the Secret and Shadows. It's impossible with full of Nightsisters (85lvl and 8 gear as minimum) to complete it. I even tried to add Kanon Jarus in squad. Sidious is too strong. One or two hits and all dies.

I agree with your point that Ventress could have been made a little better, mostly in regards to her leader ability since it may already have a Zeta on it for some.

If we're talking about the Secret and Shadows event, that's another story.... I think the event is bad, honestly. Six out of Eight waves are boring losers that any squad of characters can just easily Auto their way through without a challenge, then once Sidious appears, he simply AoEs and you die unless you're Gear level ten or higher or incredibly modded/lucky. Is that supposed to be balance? Why not just put a gear requirement on it and cut the nonsense, rather than give some character a power he doesn't possess that just outright kills you.

• Options
    Ok. No emotions. Don't like Nightsisters.
    Personally, I thought that faction pass could have been better used on Seps or Sith. And for those of you who hate Sith and are about to complain about the Nihilus event, 3 characters who are only characters do not make a revamp.