Event Calendars

BobaFett2
2 posts Member
edited October 2017
Does anyone know where I can look for an event calendar to see what rare events will be coming up soon? I'm trying to keep up so I'll know which set of characters to work with between the Thrawn, bb-8, r2d2, and Luke events

Replies

• Options
    Its under Dev Announcements on the main screen, but it only shows normal events and then Legendary ones show up a week before they happen there.
  • Options
    I had heard of people finding out about these events long before they happen. I was wondering where they were looking or if they were finding out dishonestly. The people in my former guild could tell me 2-3 weeks in advance and I was curious how they were doing this.
  • Liath
    5140 posts Member
    Options
    Depends which events you are talking about. The R2 event return was announced in the event calendar weeks ago. Thrawn's return was strongly hinted even though it didn't appear in the calendar for a while.
  • Options
    Usually Legendary events comeback after 4 months, and usually you can prep for them ahead of time so you are not panicking again when they return.