Quick Money making rebound after Nightsisters

Deadp00lTV
28 posts Member
edited October 2017
Here’s to hoping EA/CG releases Iden Versio and her ship from SwB2. Here’s also to hoping she won’t be another Magma Trooper pre update.

Replies

• Options
    Ok?
  • Options
    Ok?

Not sure if it’s okay... *whispers* she’s not a rebel
  • Options
    More Hans please. Tired of all these non-Rebel suggestions. Go play Force Arena with those lame ideas.
  • Deadp00lTV
    28 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    More Hans please. Tired of all these non-Rebel suggestions. Go play Force Arena with those lame ideas.

Someone doesn’t want to lose their throne in the meta. I also take it you won’t be purchasing swbf2. You’d prefer Carbonite Han simulator. Mmmmm how fun.
  • Options
    I love BF2. It's the bees knees. Also, I only run two rebels in arena at the moment, and neither one is my G12 CLS ;)
  • Options
    Agreed. No more dark side until we have Endor Rebel Soldier, Endor Rebel Scout, Endor Han, Endor Leah, Endor Luke, Endor Chewy, Endor R2, and rebrand all Ewoks as Rebels. Truly Nights Sisters should get a rebrand as Rebels too. Then and only then can a dark side toon be released and they should be weak with special abilities that weaken any dark side allies.
  • Options
    Tothebar wrote: »
    Agreed. No more dark side until we have Endor Rebel Soldier, Endor Rebel Scout, Endor Han, Endor Leah, Endor Luke, Endor Chewy, Endor R2, and rebrand all Ewoks as Rebels. Truly Nights Sisters should get a rebrand as Rebels too. Then and only then can a dark side toon be released and they should be weak with special abilities that weaken any dark side allies.

Give this man a seat on the board. Your ideas give me the shivers.
  • Options

Yes please! Gotta also make sure whatever darkside character is released has animations as good as ISC!
  • Options
    ISC is the very definition of flawless character design. The mannequin that graphics used to model his design was spot on. He even has the mobility and functionality of a plastic stand with no joints.
  • Options
    Love it
  • Options
    ExarTheKun wrote: »
    ISC is the very definition of flawless character design. The mannequin that graphics used to model his design was spot on. He even has the mobility and functionality of a plastic stand with no joints.

I believe the design came from a 1970’s plastic green army man.
  • Options

Technically the separatists should be rebels too. After the empire formed there were still separatis hold outs, so they technically fought against the empire, and technically were rebels. Might as well make the resistance rebels too. They're stolen from a new hope, so they deserve rebel treatment too.
  • JaggedJ
    1352 posts Member
    Options
    Won't be happy until the piano playing blue elephant gets a run.
  • Options
    JaggedJ wrote: »
    Won't be happy until the piano playing blue elephant gets a run.

Max rebo my man
  • Options
    Deadp00lTV wrote: »
    Ok?

Not sure if it’s okay... *whispers* she’s not a rebel

0eaed503c46204697b7f30b9f812a412--star-wars-convention-manchester.jpg
  • Options
    That’s meta material right there!

In seriousness, this may be the best thread in a long time.
  • Options
    Deadp00lTV wrote: »
    Here’s to hoping EA/CG releases Iden Versio and her ship from SwB2. Here’s also to hoping she won’t be another Magma Trooper pre update.

RIGHT?!?! i'm glad i'm not the only one hoping for a Iden Versio release with her ship and/or the rest of Inferno Squad.