Geonosian Battle Grounds

Developers this game is in need of a platform where players can hone in a good chemistry of Squad characters by testing them there is no current platform to do that it is only trial and error in which you never get to experience what it's like to do battle without consequences. some sort of training room is definitely required so we can play and enjoy different character teams against other players or handpicked squads, mock battles will also give more to game features!

Replies

• Options
    I totally agree but to make this usable, you should be able to use characters as if they were modded without actually moving mods.

Say I want to check how my new Nightsisters team works. I don't want to try them unmodded (that would give a very underwhelming impression), nor do I want to go get 5 sets of mods from characters I actually use (in Arena or otherwise) just for the sake of that experiment: the time it takes is really insane (+ credits too)!

So some sandbox mode where I can give them a pre-defined "good" or "average" mod set, which I might actually own or not.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    Tiggus wrote: »
    I totally agree but to make this usable, you should be able to use characters as if they were modded without actually moving mods.

Say I want to check how my new Nightsisters team works. I don't want to try them unmodded (that would give a very underwhelming impression), nor do I want to go get 5 sets of mods from characters I actually use (in Arena or otherwise) just for the sake of that experiment: the time it takes is really insane (+ credits too)!

So some sandbox mode where I can give them a pre-defined "good" or "average" mod set, which I might actually own or not.

That is a good idea but I would prefer to have that as an option because also in reality when I take my team out I need to know how well my team will do with what I actually have as compared to what I simulated from what I don't have but also the option you present is good because it can let you know what type of Team you want to build and what materials you want to use to build them so it has usefulness also
  • wrekincruw
    315 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Right now currently the only place we have to try it out as Galactic war and if you lose you also lose the ability to use that toon over again which makes it no good for training we need a pure mock battle
  • Options
    Also GW battles usually give you TM advantage, which is really not representative of a real (Arena) battle.
    ☮ Consular ☮ - https://swgoh.gg/u/tiggus/
  • Options
    I mean to have so many characters and as many as that I have and only to use a few because those are the ones I know will work makes it kind of useless also it would definitely help to perfect squat so you won't see the same exact Toons in everybody Squad because people will be willing to try out different things knowing that this don't consequence if they are just in training mode