Galactic War is insufferable,

I've been playing daily for almost two years and lead a guild of 50.

GW is not fun, interesting, or challenging; it's insufferably difficult, broken and a failing part of the game. I hope their are plans to rework it. Otherwise, it's time to consider a different game. Probably not a concern. EA is doing great. Why not alienate your base and see where that gets you? Now that I'm here, I'm kind of curious.

Replies

• Options
    I agree. I think that GW is actually the least fun aspect of the game for long time.. It can use some improvements..
    Nocifer Deathblade
    Leader and Founder of The Dread Masters
  • Options
    image.png
    Too difficult? Preposterous! I beat this team in GW with my 25 best toons.

Seriously though, how does anyone already have a g12 7* Talzin???
  • Options
    FWIW, Talzin is easy to beat once you defeat GK. She did not function well in this group. CLS is a better lead for “team plug and play”.
  • Options
    image.png
    Too difficult? Preposterous! I beat this team in GW with my 25 best toons.

Seriously though, how does anyone already have a g12 7* Talzin???

Haha! Pretty, funny. :)

Well that brand of maxed Talzin was very, very expensive I'm sure; plus gear and mods.

I like the character. She has an interesting kit. Youre right, probably not the best team for her. But I guess if you just dropped a lot cash on her you're going to want to play with your new toy.

I would.

I wonder if it's going to gear 12 that somehow made GW feel impossible? Like it changed the difficulty curve somehow. Not sure that's it. But I know my gear 12 well modded characters are nolonger sufficient. I wouldn't want to face my arena team in GW! But then there are these super soldier, unicorn teams.

• Zolaz
    392 posts Member
    Options
    When the equation for GW was written gear didnt go up to 12. GW is a hodpodge poorly cobbled together game mode that needs an update. It has been talked about on this forum for too long. Instead of fixing GW and making it fun and fair we got what we got now.