Talzin team comp

image.png
I ran into this team in GW. Just some advice about MT:
She is terrible in this composition. Her effectiveness is girded by GKs taunt and R2s smokescreens. If you are able to bypass that, she is soft even at g12.
The devs did her kit right. Keep her with NS, not “team plug and play”.

Replies

• Options
    This team sucks.
    Not all toons are G12.
  • Options
    This team sucks.
    Not all toons are G12.

Agreed. Even if DN was g12, this team still isn’t a good fit for Talzin.
  • MPac
    196 posts Member
    Options
    I think the zombie and MT could take up 2 spots with some other top notch plugos.
  • Options
    Lol you do realize that the teams that you run into in GW are oftentimes not real teams, right? They just throw random high level characters together for you. Otherwise you would have no chance. Here is his arena team:

https://swgoh.gg/u/bbm/
  • Options
    Minowara wrote: »
    Lol you do realize that the teams that you run into in GW are oftentimes not real teams, right? They just throw random high level characters together for you. Otherwise you would have no chance. Here is his arena team:

I was unsure about how the GW teams were assembled. Strange that it didn’t put his arena team into that node.
  • WompWompRat
    1833 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    I think the best and only way to use MT for now in arena is to have her lead + 2 NS + 2 plug and play toons

Edit: And that's not saying much because honestly the current meta is just too OP. I am curious to see what kind of crazy power creep is in store to overcome the existing meta which is honestly ridiculously versatile
  • Huatimus
    3669 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Minowara wrote: »

That profile hasn't been updated for 5 days. If you look at his roster in game (771-736-538), you can see his Golden Mother Talzin. And that setup you see in that GW node is probably the setup with highest Stat Power used(Not Galactic Power).
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Let me guess, You run CLS, RH, R2, Thrawn and GK. Right OP? Newsflash, that team beats everyone and everyone feels week against it on offense (even a mirror squad), that said, She is capable of being solid in a stand alone team. Not sure if DN is the best choice for a 5th there because CLS is probably better
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Let me guess, You run CLS, RH, R2, Thrawn and GK. Right OP? Newsflash, that team beats everyone and everyone feels week against it on offense (even a mirror squad), that said, She is capable of being solid in a stand alone team. Not sure if DN is the best choice for a 5th there because CLS is probably better

Yep, you got me. Actually I have invested more in Barriss so she is in the list you presented and not RH. Not sure what you are getting at.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Yep, you got me. Actually I have invested more in Barriss so she is in the list you presented and not RH. Not sure what you are getting at.

simply that CLS lead rebels make everyone feel weak is all. That team isn't really that great but it's seems worse because you what you are running is super strong on offense.
  • Options

simply that CLS lead rebels make everyone feel weak is all. That team isn't really that great but it's seems worse because you what you are running is super strong on offense.

Yes. Even you said CLS would be better on that node, in place of DN. Well, why drop DN when you could replace MT with CLS?
    Someone else pointed out that this team isn’t the arena team for the game profile shown. Had I known that, I may have changed the wording of my post.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options

Yes. Even you said CLS would be better on that node, in place of DN. Well, why drop DN when you could replace MT with CLS?
    Someone else pointed out that this team isn’t the arena team for the game profile shown. Had I known that, I may have changed the wording of my post.

I gotcha. Thing is, I have run that team with CLS instead of DN and I have beat any number of CLS meta and GK/Zarriss Meta teams with it. It doesn't defend as well as the Rex team I run with MT but it still wins. so, in other words, She is very much "team plug and play" makes teams stronger.

Video: Sorry about the bad quality! (and please ignore the bad targeting decisions, I was trying to get show her unique working a bit more)
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=t71xyKngh54