Improvement for raid rewards

At first I would like to say how amazing is guild events store (TB store). We receive tokens which can be spent in buying gear and characters/ships shards. That's very cool. And I think it will be a great improvement when Pit and AAT will bring us tokens as rewards so everyone could spent them as they want. At the moment we receive hundreds of useless gear and gear we need we receive rarely. So everyone could buy only that gear they need. What about Han Solo and GK shards? Let them stay as raid reward (as it is at the moment). It will greatly improve the game!

Another problem with raid rewards and gear especially is that many people can solo Heroic Pit. In my guild 14 players can solo entire Raid. But RNG is often bad and many players fall bellow top-5 or even top-10 and receive worse rewards than other that soled the raid. It's RNG. So won't it be the best option to let all players who did the same damage to receive the same place? So 14 players of our guild could receive 1st place. Or just make for all who soloed the raid to receive a place 1-3.

Replies