I'm a very lucky person

I'm astonished with my ability to throw the least possible dice combinations from the point of game mechanics. There are a lot of posts stating that game mechanics works as intented, so I have no other logical explanation than to presume that I'm extremely lucky.
For example.
The base dodge chance for most ships is 2%. Up to 5th turn, where I win or my ships are wiped out by the imperial assault, my current team shoots 5*4 + 5*2*1 (FOT base) + 3*2 (cannons assists) + 3*1 (volley assists) + 4*1 (FOT tm gains) + 1 (Biggs assist) = 44 attacks. If you fight 5 battles per day there's a pretty high chance to miss someone. And I use that chance to a full! For a past month there was no fleet arena battle without at least 2 misses from my team per engagement.
You know which character I hate the most in GW? CLS? Yes, but there's one above. Luminara as a leader. He leader ability gives whopping 7,5% evasion to non-jedi. And my toons hit these 9,5% like there's no tomorrow. My Zaul arena team dodges less.
And about arena. Only my luck can explain that new rebel teams with 2% dodge evade my attacks almost at the same rate as my zmaul team does. 2 days ago the fight ended with my zavage against enemy r2d2. There were almost 3 mins left (2:54 to be precise :wink: ), I pressed auto and prepared to go fetch me something from the kitchen. I thought the victory was inevitable. Ha. R2D2 stunned, stunned, stunned. Miss, goddamn! - I cried and decided to stay and count the dodges. You can imagine the number of attacks on 4x speed in 2:54. Up until the draw in this match R2D2 missed 4 times (against 20 + 2 - 10 = 12% dodge). And savage missed 4 times too (against 2% dodge). What a luck I have!
So if you have spare money, you can send them to me, I promise to use them all to buy lottery tickets. We'll share profit 50:50. It's the best investment!

Replies

• Options
    Could the moderator who moved the post please explain, what in this post marks it as a character feedback?

And on the topic: just had an arena fight with the same zmaul team against a mixed rebel/resistance team without r2d2. They missed 2 times in the whole fight, I counted... 22% dodge chance was completely ignored by my great luck.
  • Options
    Yet another fight against rebels with R2D2. It seems his unique lowers the evasion to the minimum, not just -10%. 2 minutes of zsavage against 4 and... 2 misses.
    I'll write a diary here :smiley:
  • Options
    Dodge is one of those stats that is quite meaningless IMO. Every character has 2% dodge and 2% deflection status.

A while back I surmised that there is a difference between the defender dodging and the attacker missing, yet it will always just say dodged while fighting. To me its a very gray area and could use more detailed explanation but Im yet to see it.