Zeta Farming...

We now have more toons than ever with zeta abilities... many who have multiple zeta abilities... How about increasing the odds of getting a zeta or giving us a new farming method to at least keep things in relation to the farm/need ratio we had when zetas appeared... ... It will currently be Xmas 2020 by the time I've got a Zeta on about half of the toons I want to put one one with the drop rates as they are... It's very disheartening!

Replies

• Nema
    136 posts Member
    Options
    It's supposed to be challenging.
  • Options
    There is no term to "farm zetas", you can either buy them from fleet shipments or thank RNGesus for giving some zeta mats.

On a serious note, I agree that we need more ways to farm zetas. And to be fair, devs are slowly introducing them (zetas from fleet mastery events, achievements for 7* capital ships, wicket and Talzin events). The new ways are not very accessible, but CG are introducing them. So it is a good step.
  • Sewpot
    2010 posts Member
    Options
    And you can buy them.
  • Options
    Dart_EdMar wrote: »
    There is no term to "farm zetas", you can either buy them from fleet shipments or thank RNGesus for giving some zeta mats.

On a serious note, I agree that we need more ways to farm zetas. And to be fair, devs are slowly introducing them (zetas from fleet mastery events, achievements for 7* capital ships, wicket and Talzin events). The new ways are not very accessible, but CG are introducing them. So it is a good step.

Agree ^^ and ds ships are getting a bit more love. So the zeta wall is slowly coming down. I understand there are a lot of worthwhile zetas out there though.
  • Options

Agree ^^ and ds ships are getting a bit more love. So the zeta wall is slowly coming down. I understand there are a lot of worthwhile zetas out there though.

Yeah, that ship update was the best thing happened to my SWGOH life.
  • Options

Yeah, that ship update was the best thing happened to my SWGOH life.

I'm expecting more to come.
  • Kyno
    32087 posts Moderator
    Options
    Moved to correct sub forum.

Buying them it would seem is the primary source, the challenges are a supplement.

We are just starting to see more locations to get zetas, I am hopeful that we will see more in the future.