Raid rewards -

Hey there. Well, we've hit the weeds...

My entire guild (42 stars last TB) is officially out of MK3 Thermal Detonators... and theMk1 bacta gel doo-dahs... and we're running very low on several other in the greens, whites, and g6 purples.... you should see our exchange. normally a request doesn't stay open more than a few hours... i'm looking at 15+ completely unfulfilled requests in the 20+ hour range, as nobody has any to give, and are hungrily farming them.

so, a thought... a few months back, with a similar crunch in challenges, you opened the floodgates to lower tier rewards in the higher tiers. that was awesome. (still haven't see '7' carbantis however... talk about your false advertising... usually 3, sometimes 4, rarely 5- 6+ unheard of).

so, for the PIT, how about all places (1-50) get lower tier gear boxes as well. all that suddenly good stuff we see in T1-6 that we won't waste raid tickets on because we want to stay on leader board (for recruiting purposes). crikey, many of us solo heroic in <6 minutes (i'm still lacklusterly in the 15 minute camp)

this would really help, and allow us, the devoted players (not just our guild) to continue refreshing energy to spend on purple and gold gear (for which there is quite a shortage for as well), and the finally released ships, and ewoks, and surely whatever is coming in the next few weeks... and months...

thanks.