How to link a new account to a Game Centre that already has an account on it.

Hey, so I had deleted GOH, for a while but recently picked it back up. I am absolutely loving it but know after spending some money on it, want to link it to my game centre to be safe that I have this account. After attempting to do this I find out that my old level 43 account is still there. So I quickly logged out and I still have my level 35. I prefer my new account due to me being more efficient with my earnings and grinding more so that is why I would like to keep the level 35. But I cannot link it due to my other account being there.

I have read forums and I know I am supposed to make a new apple id and game centre but I am still really confused. This apple id and game centre has everything on it and all I want to do is put my new account onto it but I can't. Could anyone help me with how to save my progress so I can use it on multiple devices. Thanks you.

Replies

• Options
    You can't link another GOH account to that Apple ID anymore. You could try asking Customer Support but pretty sure they're not going to be able to do anything for you either. Easiest solution is still to make a new Apple ID.
  • Options
    you can use a different game center ID and itunes account separately at the same time.
  • jjtrex
    35 posts Member
    edited October 2017
    Options
    Oh ok, so if I made a new game centre could I still use the same apple id. So if I wanted to play a different game all I have to do is switch back.
  • Options
    So would that work?