Character Idea: Valkorion

Here is my idea for the ingame incarnation of my all-time favourite Star Wars character: Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor of Zakuul. Once the Sith Emperor during the time of the Old Republic, he devoured all life and force energy from his homeworld to become immensely powerful. This design may seem overpowered, but I feel it's deserving of the most powerful Sith of all time. Don't try telling me Sidious is more powerful, I've won that argument hundreds of times already and have no desire to do it again.

SWGOH Valkorion:
(Dark Side, Sith, Attacker)
Godlike Force entity who will go to any lengths to survive and obliterate his foes.

Dominate (Basic): Deal special damage and inflict defense down, offense down, and tenacity down for 2 turns these effects cannot be resisted.

Ritual of Destiny (Special): Valkorion gains protection up (80%) and tenacity up for 3 turns. Dispell all buffs and debuffs on target enemy, and all other Sith allies gain 20% turn meter for each effect dispelled. Cooldown 5 turns.

Tenebrous Storm (Special): Deal unaviodable special damage to all enemies. Any debuffed enemies under 50% health are stunned for 2 turns. Cooldown 3 turns.

Dragon of Zakuul (Leader):
Sith allies gain 30% critical chance, 50% critical damage, 20% health steal, bypass critical hit immunity and restore protection equal to 5% of damage dealt. Whenever an ally inflicts a debuff, they also inflict speed down for 2 turns. Whenever an ally gains a buff, they also gain speed up for 2 turns.

Immortality (Unique): When Valkorion is defeated, he revives with 100% health and turn meter and gains advantage, stealth and foresight for 2 turns. These revives cannot be prevented, unless Valkorion is defeated with at least 3 different debuffs.

Invasive Entity (Unique): Valkorion ignores protection, cannot be countered, and gains 40% potency for each buff or debuff on him.
"You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor

Replies

• Options
    definitely OP
  • Options
    Enerdrizer wrote: »
    definitely OP

Yeah but as he's one of the most powerful characters in the Star Wars franchise (and my personal favourite), I owed it to him :)
    "You demand a simple answer, refusing to look for it within. That is the essence of your failure." -Valkorion, the Immortal Emperor
  • Options
    I would make it this way:

Force Blast (Basic): Hits target with full damage and all other characters with a 10% damage

Phase Walk special: gets stealth and that green eye skill that auto evades next hit, also gives target enemy some debuffs or continued damage

Dark Ritual special: Target gets stunned and Valkorion recovers hp equal to damage and gets that continued healing buff

Transfer essense passive: Upon death the killer dies and respawns on your team with its remaining hp plus 20% of target max health and full turn bar.

Sacrifice passive: Valkorion gets purple bar and heals a bit everytime your allies take damage.

The Immortal Emperor Leader: Zakuul units get more health equal to a percentage of Valkorion hp also they fully fill their turn bars the first time their hp gets below 50% and when another Zakuul unit dies.
  • Options
    Fain wrote: »
    I would make it this way:

Force Blast (Basic): Hits target with full damage and all other characters with a 10% damage

Phase Walk special: gets stealth and that green eye skill that auto evades next hit, also gives target enemy some debuffs or continued damage

Dark Ritual special: Target gets stunned and Valkorion recovers hp equal to damage and gets that continued healing buff

Transfer essense passive: Upon death the killer dies and respawns on your team with its remaining hp plus 20% of target max health and full turn bar.

Sacrifice passive: Valkorion gets purple bar and heals a bit everytime your allies take damage.

The Immortal Emperor Leader: Zakuul units get more health equal to a percentage of Valkorion hp also they fully fill their turn bars the first time their hp gets below 50% and when another Zakuul unit dies.

Being completely honest here: I really, really like this. You've introduced unique mechanics to the character, made his abilities very relevant to the story he's in, and I especially love the transfer essence passive. Furthermore, you've put in the idea of the Zakuul faction which opens up doors for ideas of Zakuul Knights, Skytroopers, etc. Well done, thanks for sharing this!
  • Darth_Nox55
    1 posts Member
    edited February 2020
    Options
    First, Valkorion is not a sith.;) Second,only a raid boss would have been able to be so OP, instead i would have added an unique abillity restricting Valkorion to be placed in any other slot than leader slot and taking away 2 party members from him, making him able to form only a 3 chars team. And the part with the essence transfer, just think,why would you even upgrade valkorion in the first place?:) Just let him die and get a gear 13 Darth Revan free in your team....
  • Options
    Id love for Valkorian to be added, and his Sith version is Vitiate